So what degree or degrees are you going for..

HolyOne87

Call Me A Sinner, Call Me A Saint..
Jun 2, 2006
✟18,539.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was wondering what degree or degrees everyone is going for. I am not sure if there is a thread like this..but if not, its good to start. If so, its good to start again. ^_^

For me, I am getting my bachelors in Human Relations with a minor in Religious Studies, then off to another college to get my degree in Social Work.

christfreak

Jul 22, 2005
Morgantown, West Virginia
✟18,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I was doing Journalism and it wasn't working for me so I moved back home and doing a Culinary Arts degree and a degree in Pastry and Baking than I'm off to work in that major and back to school part time for Journalism! God knows what he is doing!

Upvote 0

Abija

Nov 17, 2007
✟7,657.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I am getting a Bachelors in Christian Ministry with a minor in cross-cultural ministry and in family ministry.

I am also going to take a lot of extracurricular courses in music and theatre so I can work with youth by getting them to participate in a production. I want to also be prepared in any occurrence, ready and willing to provide a safe person to talk to for families in crisis. God will take me where He wills me to be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Graduation in ONE week from tomorrow! December 15, 2007 I will graduate with my Bachelors degree in Animation.

(focussing myself on 3D animation, working on getting myself into studios to work on 3D movies like Shrek, Cars, Finding Nemo, Ice Age, Toy Story, etc.. That's the kind of stuff I enjoy the most.)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
AA in library tech, AA in humanities, BA in Christian Studies: Biblical Languages, BA in History.

I had a dream last night that I was explaining to someone about my two ba degrees, they looked at me funny after i mentioned the first one, then I said something about greek, hebrew and history and they nodded or something.... weird dream... I can't tell if it was a dream or if I was talking to someone last night about it.

Upvote 0