Epoh99

Veteran
Oct 28, 2005
✟9,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been on here in a long time (haven't even been lurking) and probably won't be posting anymore. You guys have been great and are the best part of CF! I guess I just never really found my niche on here or bonded like I was hoping. I found myself getting aggravated or stressed by things I would read (nothing in this section but when I'd browse other sections) and don't need any added anxiety in my life.

:hug:to you all!!! Don't ever forget how special and unique each one of you are!

Reactions: Rebekka

Epoh99

Veteran
Oct 28, 2005
✟9,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's true, CF isn't for everyone :) I've been here for well over 4 years now in total, I know how you feel, but sometimes it's better for some people to leave than to stay, for their own sanity ;)

Take care!

Yep, again nothing against CF or anyone on here, just not for me right now. And I definitely need to preserve my sanity. ;) I am a little addicted to facebook, I have to admit, and have reconnected w/ many friends. I guess CF filled something in my life when I needed it.

Upvote 0

LoisGriffin

I am not a sheep! I follow only one!
Jul 1, 2008
United Kingdom
✟10,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will miss you. It will be sad without one of our regulars anymore. I remember your posts when I joined the boards two years ago.

pm me if you want my facebook details to keep in touch or play scrabble or whatever.

I do agree that these boards have gone down hill big time (which is why I changed my username).

Upvote 0

They rally 'round the family
Feb 23, 2008
✟12,217.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Good bye! I'll miss you too!

Everyone on this thread seems to be leaving... the CF sub-form will probably just euthanize itself without any help from complainers or moderators.

PS
I totally know what you mean about certain posts / threads getting on your nerves! I kinda lost myself over in the, "The Ancient Way" sub-forum awhile back and now I'm not too sure what they all think of me over there. It got real ugly. :sorry:

PPS
Seriously, get out while you still can! Get out, before you go bald!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums