So ... if "white males" are the problem, then why was she arrested impersonating another woman?

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Inquiring minds need to know: Remember the Professor Who Said ‘White Males’ Are ‘the Problem’? Take a Look at What She Was Doing Online in 2007 | The Blaze

Now she’s facing new heat for a recently uncovered fact about her past: she criminally impersonated another woman in an act of “jealous[y].”
“A number of years ago, when she was a student at the University of Michigan, Dr. Grundy made a mistake,” a university spokesman told Boston.com. “She admitted the mistake, accepted the consequences, and brought closure to that case.

Karma's a mama bear sometimes ...

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
She was a young woman then. I'm willing to forgiver her that mistake. Actually, even if she committed it when she was an older woman I would still be willing to forgive her the mistake.

Given I'm not perfect I can't expect others to be.

I hate the fact this came out about her as she's embarking on her new job. But hopefully she'll reflect on this a bit and realize even some white dudes with some racist sympathies need to be forgiven too. People are not islands nor purely rational at all times. Family and friends can influence others. Sexual and romantic desires can impact our emotions which can impact our decisions for good or bad.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Her doing something bad in the past doesn't make her statements incorrect...
... but ya gotta admit that her criminally impersonating a black woman fits the definition of maximum irony.

FinalIronyMeter.gif
... not that I'm saying I agree with her.
Good ... white males are part of the solution ... or only part of the problem.
wink_smile.gif

Upvote 0

Paradoxum

Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!
Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats