So I think I finally know which monastery I am called to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Clear Creek. :)

attachment.php
Awesome!!!!

Peace be with you...Pam

P.S....knew my little angel wouldn't let me down..:angel:

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure you have their Easter CD, do you not? I've wanted to head down their sometime since getting that CD, but it isn't easy to book it down to Oklahoma from Upstate New York.

Davide,

No, come on down...the water is fine...:) We'll be neighbors....Howdy, future neighbor :wave:

I live on the Texas side of the Red River Valley, just about 5 miles from the TX/OK border. I'll be praying for you...Peace be with you...Pam

Upvote 0

ProCommunioneFacior

I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)
Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Holy Sweetness!

Perhaps I will meet you one of these days, as me and my friends are definitely planning on making some retreats there!

You will remain in my prayers!

Have you been there or have you been in contact with them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ProCommunioneFacior

Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What kind of order is it? Dominican?

Benedictine.

I've had a few threads about them I'll try to find them and post it in here.

If there is only one monastery that I could visit in my lifetime it would be Clear Creek.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Benedictine.

I've had a few threads about them I'll try to find them and post it in here.

If there is only one monastery that I could visit in my lifetime it would be Clear Creek.

Thank you for properly wording my question. I wasn't sure how to word my question.

:hug:

Upvote 0

Rising_Suns

'Christ's desolate heart is in need of comfort'
Jul 14, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
✟24,335.00
Faith
Catholic
I'm sure you have their Easter CD, do you not? I've wanted to head down their sometime since getting that CD, but it isn't easy to book it down to Oklahoma from Upstate New York.

Ryan,
Yes I just got their Easter CD on the online auction that they had. It is a very beautiful recording, and I hope to one day develope my voice to sing like that.
Pro said:
Holy Sweetness!
Perhaps I will meet you one of these days, as me and my friends are definitely planning on making some retreats there!

You will remain in my prayers!

Have you been there or have you been in contact with them?

That would be awesome if you were to visit while I am there. I'll be looking forward to that.

Quanta said:
Nice! :thumbsup:

I had heard from a certain little bird that you had fallen for the Benedictines ;)

Kyle,
Yes these Benedictines seem to be winning my heart; the sacredness, the chant, the discipline, and the devotion to Mary. And not to mention, I'll be jumping in on the ground floor, and will see this community built up along the way.

Also, I heard from a certain little bird some good news about you too. :)

We'll be neighbors....Howdy, future neighbor :wave:

Pam,
I would be honored to be your neighbor. You must promise to bring some coffee roles when you visit though. :)

Upvote 0

ProCommunioneFacior

Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That would be awesome if you were to visit while I am there. I'll be looking forward to that.

Do you remember BrotherKnight who once posted on here? It is he, his dad, his dad's friends, and myself who would like to make it out there probably next year, hopefully the first of many visits.

In addition, my choir director goes there every year in October for the Gregorian Chant workshop that takes place there to do present a topic. The choir members are invited to come with him, so I may also be joining him in the future as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.