Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I may have to leave CF in the near future, it will hopefully be gradual and not worth making a big deal out of when it happens. Can't say right now if it will be temp or perm. I just have a lot going on currently and this year that I know would be best if I kept private and I have a bad track record for saying too much on forums at times.

Just giving a heads up, I don't think it will happen too soon, thinking weeks if not a month or two. Also I'll be on FB a bit more soon to promote my book so I can easily be reached through there probably. Feel free to add me just say your from CF if I might not know your name. I should be easy to find doubt there are many Rory's on other cf'rs lists.

Not sure why I'm mentioning this now really. Just feel I should. You are all amazing friends and I hope I don't lose contact with any of you. :hug:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I may have to leave CF in the near future, it will hopefully be gradual and not worth making a big deal out of when it happens. Can't say right now if it will be temp or perm. I just have a lot going on currently and this year that I know would be best if I kept private and I have a bad track record for saying too much on forums at times.

Just giving a heads up, I don't think it will happen too soon, thinking weeks if not a month or two. Also I'll be on FB a bit more soon to promote my book so I can easily be reached through there probably. Feel free to add me just say your from CF if I might not know your name. I should be easy to find doubt there are many Rory's on other cf'rs lists.

Not sure why I'm mentioning this now really. Just feel I should. You are all amazing friends and I hope I don't lose contact with any of you. :hug:
I have you on fb already. And you're correct, you are the only Rory on my list. :p

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah that was supposed to be put off a few more weeks, had an odd night last night. Sorry bout that. Anyways, I'm sure it will be temp, who really escapes CF? Just don't want to promise it. :)
I wouldnt want you to stay gone permanently anyhow :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I was just teasing, I better head off :)

good-night-graphic-20.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.