East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi, welcome to the forum! so good to meet you...I had a quick look at your blog, very nice!

divwel74.gif

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:hi:

Welcome to CF. My name is Kristen. Thank you for sharing your blog with us. I do hope you find yourself and don't always feel guilty for doing things for yourself.

If you need help with something, let me know.

I hope you enjoy your time and find what you are looking for here.

:bye:

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey I am a single mom and christian blogger. Would love if you could read my post
http://paigerific.blogspot.com/2016/08/finding-myself.html
Welcome to CF. I read through your blog page. It is true, being a parent changes you forever, because, for the rest of your life, there is someone who needs you. This will not change at the child's age of majority. I'd love to tell you that this is not a negative. You are yourself, plus one. Your personality will live on through your child, and your child will carry on your memory.
You know how Jesus said "When I was hungry, you gave me food, thirsty, and you gave me drink, naked and you clothed me..."? We (Catholics) call these the corporal works of mercy. When you feed, clothe and shelter your child, you are making your path to heaven.
God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums