Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello. It's sometimes hard to getover the bitterness when we've been wronged. You show so much enlightenment in your even identifying that problem in yourself. I feel that if we allow ourselves to stay bitter or angry about someone wronging us...its as if that person is still hurting you...you can't let them have that control.

Lay that anger down to God. Stay in his word as much as you can.

You made mention of Homosexuality. I can't imagine what a struggle that would be, being a person of faith. I am heterosexual and was in a relationship for 13 years that was SO sexbased, I have remained abstinant for years. I needed that time to seek God first.

So, to simplify...many people struggle with 'flesh' issues, many people sexually. I would say to someone dealing with weaknesses of the flesh re: homosexuality, JUST ABSTAIN. Even alcoholics and drug addicts are advised not to get into relationships right away, so as to NOT create new triggers. I believe that if you repent and refrain, you do have God's forgiveness. Without saying you'll be 'cleansed of gayness' =D...You'll be walking in a pure relationship with the Lord without that hoveringover your head.

With regard to the faith issues and the guys who tried to manipulate you and scam you etc...well, they've showed their true colors to you AND

ISN'T IT STRANGE HOW AGNOSTICS AND ATHEISTS HOLD SUCH DEEP, EMOTIONAL FEELINGS AND OPINION TO THE GOD THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN! =D I think if I was atheist, I'd just be atheist and NOT really care about what others believe in. I further think I would just honor peopleof faith for their efforts to live in a way that is spiritually sound. So, whatever you do, don't let these people make you doubt your faith OR that you've crossed some sort of line that makes you unforgiveable.

Praise God for His mercy and faithfullness.

God Bless You, AMen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The best advice is always to pray and believe that God will answer your prayers in his timing. It sounds so simple, but it really is true. When I've felt like my world was falling apart, I prayed until I believed and once I accepted the fact that my fate was in God's hands and that he would give me the strength and wisdom to takle any trial, the way I looked at things changed and then the circumstances themselves changed too. It doesn't happen over night, but God does use trials to draw us closer to him. I wil pray with you.

Father, thank you for joining us in prayer for it means you are already working on these circumstances. I trust you have a perfect plan and will use even this for your good. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers according to your perfect will, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Upvote 0