✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I fully agree with your point of view.
However, be careful on the tone of your advice.
I got a warning from the staff that even though the advice is biblical, apparently it's unethical to voice it with too much passions ;). Therefore, it might get edited.

John the Baptist can get in a whole lotta trouble in this forum ^_^

Ha, good point. I didn't mean to sound so harsh or whatever, but reading that just made my blood boil. I mean, honestly how can anyone feel that way is beyond me. Let me just say that prejudice sucks. I think you're right about John the Baptist. I think if he were a member here it wouldn't be anytime before he was banned. But you know, I think there needs to be just a little more honesty and frankness in Christianity today. Don't you?

Upvote 0

Worriedman123

Sep 30, 2008
✟15,175.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Remeber that God forgives us of all sins. Remeber how Jesus was critised for hanging out with tax collectors and such. Remeber we are all equal in Gods eyes

If you saw a atheist who had been in a car accident, whould you not call an ambulance to save thier life?

We should help out people who are in need, otherwise it is as Jesus said
"If at anytime you have turned away someone in need, you have turned away me"
(not exact qoute but thats the point)

Weather you want to give blood or not is your choice, but the reason for not doing it should not be beacuse you dont want it to go to certian types of people. I'm not lying when I say it could save lives

Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Remeber that God forgives us of all sins. Remeber how Jesus was critised for hanging out with tax collectors and such. Remeber we are all equal in Gods eyes

If you saw a atheist who had been in a car accident, whould you not call an ambulance to save thier life?

We should help out people who are in need, otherwise it is as Jesus said
"If at anytime you have turned away someone in need, you have turned away me"
(not exact qoute but thats the point)

Weather you want to give blood or not is your choice, but the reason for not doing it should not be beacuse you dont want it to go to certian types of people. I'm not lying when I say it could save lives

:amen: !

Upvote 0