Colorado
✟18,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone who knows ANY lawyer knows that you don't wear a tank top to court, bra or no bra. That's retarded that she would show up in such a disrespecting way to the court. If I were a judge, I would be offended. You wear a VERY business dress or suit. End of discussion.

Upvote 0

Tehchad

YOU! are awesome!
Nov 24, 2008
Colorado
✟18,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Judging from demeanor and personality alone, I feel like we're going to see her on Springer quite shortly.

LOL, I was half-thinking this. There's a radio show in the evenings - White Trash News Flash! I could totally see this story being a nominee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The whole thing that bugs me about this is that the judge would put her jail over her clothing, which I agree was inappropriate, but not for her other charges?

I don't get that. Why can people keep getting probation again and again for things that put society in danger, including her, then get tossed in for her clothes?

Something seems negligent here.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What I thought was the most telling was this lady said "next time, I'm going to ask for a different judge." Next time, huh? Must be strange to be so certain that you'll be on trial again in the future.

I do wonder if she had a lawyer. We usually do our best to make sure our clients are dressed appropriately for court.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Anyone who knows ANY lawyer knows that you don't wear a tank top to court, bra or no bra. That's retarded that she would show up in such a disrespecting way to the court. If I were a judge, I would be offended. You wear a VERY business dress or suit. End of discussion.
Exactly my thoughts.

Upvote 0