✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Another dream:

In this dream, I was firstly in a chapel, that people were trying to repair, but the chapel was falling apart faster than people could repair it. I seemed to be the only one who could tell this was happening and so I grabbed my family and ran out of this chapel, the chapel was joined onto the ruins of a massive cathedral and they too were falling down, my mum's only concern seemed to be to get us to go to the gift shop before we left. Then we were at a campsite, for some reason in this dream I was obsessed with collecting model boats, I had about 12 of them. We then went to a market and were looking for food, we found food. Then out of no where the dream changed to me standing in a restaraunt and there was a plaque on a wall about a woman, who had resisted against someone or something called Aemos (Pronounced Aymos), but finally succumbed to his will, and in the words of the plaque "They were happily bound". The last words on the plaque I can't remember and they didnt make much sense any way, but I have a feeling that Aemos was 'bound' as in imprisoned.

Any thoughts?

Fireoflife

Apr 10, 2007
Within the love of God and England
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Big tremendous huuuuggeeee update on this thread :prayer:

God set this dream up deliberately, I mean, I knew it would have been but this is different! Twas indeed prophecy, I have found what the dream refers to, I found a Christian site, with my last name (not a common last name) and there was a female poster on the blog whose user name was Aimos, on the discussion of sexual activity prior to marriage, in this I think she is bound or imprisoned and this goes back to something which I thought of in the dream, but didnt comment upon here, the name Aimos in the dream reminded me very much of Asmodeus for some reason, though I couldn't pin point it at the time, the link is in his title amongst certain groups as a demon of lust and she was arguing for sex before marriage.

Upvote 0

Meeker

Just A Girl
Jan 10, 2008
Florida
✟7,846.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Is there someone you know in your family or a friend who is having some sort of sexual problem? Of it sounds like maybe someone's faith is falling apart (church crumbling) or that a church you may attend isn't thriving.

In the end, God would make sure you understood that dream, he's the best person to ask.
Also, ask yourself how you felt after you woke up.

Upvote 0
F

freeport

Big tremendous huuuuggeeee update on this thread :prayer:

God set this dream up deliberately, I mean, I knew it would have been but this is different! Twas indeed prophecy, I have found what the dream refers to, I found a Christian site, with my last name (not a common last name) and there was a female poster on the blog whose user name was Aimos, on the discussion of sexual activity prior to marriage, in this I think she is bound or imprisoned and this goes back to something which I thought of in the dream, but didnt comment upon here, the name Aimos in the dream reminded me very much of Asmodeus for some reason, though I couldn't pin point it at the time, the link is in his title amongst certain groups as a demon of lust and she was arguing for sex before marriage.

So, how does that true or untrue information help you do anything according to the will of God?

Upvote 0