✟20,581.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The chains that bind us Can be broken through our God as we call upon Him
Those thoughts which plague us,we can be delivered from

2 Cor 10

4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Upvote 0

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:1-11 ESV

Reactions: Ariellamb
Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟117,894.00
Faith
Baptist
19. You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.
20. But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar? (NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ariellamb

My Father is the Gardener
Nov 21, 2009
A stranger & a pilgrim sojourning near Cambridge
✟20,581.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John 16
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟117,894.00
Faith
Baptist
21. And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds,
22. yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach—
23. if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister. (NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0

ashout

As Tall as Goliath and as fearsome too!
Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
and the lord said "let the little children come to me so that i may spank them on their cute little butts"

hmm wait, no that wasn't it. oh well i'll post a different one:

"come and see what God has done, how awsome his works in man's behalf!"
Psalm 66:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sheina

Born Crucified
Mar 30, 2007
Mississippi
✟17,014.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Matthew 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

Matthew 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

Matthew 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

Matthew 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

Matthew 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

Matthew 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟117,894.00
Faith
Baptist
21. For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps,
22. WHO COMMITTED NO SIN, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT FOUND IN HIS MOUTH;
23. and while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering, He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously;
24. and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
(NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0
Apr 16, 2011
✟15,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hebrews 4:

14Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Upvote 0