Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tallahassee Democrat
By Tabitha Yang
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER

Leon Circuit Court Judge Kathleen Dekker (decided) to wait until Friday to sentence former teacher Richard Saunders, who was convicted of 300 counts of child inappropriate contentography . . .

"I think with the help and support of my family and friends and professional help that I can beat this problem," he (Saunders) told Dekker.

Nevertheless, Saunders admitted in the courtroom that he collected over 1 million inappropriate contentographic images . . .

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070925/NEWS01/709250327/1010

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think he is a sex addict,
but he is also encouraging and supporting
a criminal business, that harms kids.

He needs to be punished, I could see a year/(illegal) picture jail sentence. But our courts are far to nice.
And probably will get an hour per picture.

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Tallahassee Democrat
By Tabitha Yang
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER

Leon Circuit Court Judge Kathleen Dekker (decided) to wait until Friday to sentence former teacher Richard Saunders, who was convicted of 300 counts of child inappropriate contentography . . .

"I think with the help and support of my family and friends and professional help that I can beat this problem," he (Saunders) told Dekker.

Nevertheless, Saunders admitted in the courtroom that he collected over 1 million inappropriate contentographic images . . .

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070925/NEWS01/709250327/1010

I think with the help of a nice long whip we could beat him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

clarksided

Veteran
Sep 13, 2007
New Orleans
✟17,690.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
By collecting child inappropriate contentography, he constitutes a demand for child inappropriate contentography, which means there is money out there for those sick enough to exploit children and film/photograph child inappropriate contentography. I don't know if he deserves 101 years, but he definitely needs some reprimanding.

Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

By collecting child inappropriate contentography, he constitutes a demand for child inappropriate contentography, which means there is money out there for those sick enough to exploit children and film/photograph child inappropriate contentography. I don't know if he deserves 101 years, but he definitely needs some reprimanding.

I know that is what I meant. I think 101 years is too harsh for a first time offender considering the fact there are people who are actually sex offenders (come in contact with children) who have multiple convictions who don't receive such a harsh sentence..I personally think people who molest children should be sentenced to life on the first conviction, especially if the child is younger than 14...I was simply pointing out the inequality in sentencing. I could see 101 years if he was producing it..not just having it.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I do think what he did is disgusting, but it really points out the craziness in our legal system. We have a person here who has never actually been accused of directly harming a child..and he might get 101 years..and yet we have people like John Cooey who was a repeat sex offender convicted of actually molesting kids out on the street.

Good point. HS teacher just yesterday got less than two years for molesting 4 boys. His story is here:

http://foru.ms/t6175258-former-teacher-sentenced-in-sex-case.html

Yet this teacher faces 10 years:

Guilderland Teacher Pleads Guilty to Child inappropriate content

September 27, 2007 - 1:56PM

A 48-year-old former elementary school teacher from Guilderland pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of child inappropriate contentography after local and federal law enforcement arrested him last January . . .

http://www.cbs6albany.com/onset?id=1251845&template=article.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dracil

Dec 25, 2003
San Francisco
✟16,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I'm confused, do people actually PAY for this stuff? I mean, that's like a direct link to your personal info (both the buyer and seller). I'd think most of this gets traded around for no monetary compensation.

Upvote 0