Seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,801.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

We are to seek first the “kingdom” (the rule….the government) of God and HIS righteousness (and not our own which are done by the observing and serving of the church scribes’ handwritings of ordinances).

Mat 6:33 KJV
(33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The kingdom/government of God does not come with “observation”.

That “observation” is the careful observing/keeping and working of man’s external church handwritings of ordinances (dogmas). That is not where the kingdom of God is….nor the working of His righteousness.

Luk 17:20-21 KJV
(20) And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

The government of God is not by the keeping of man’s church handwritings but in the keeping of God’s commandments which are written upon the inside….our hearts and minds.

(21) Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The government of God is the doing of the laws of God which are written in our very own hearts and minds….and not in the keeping and serving of the externally-written church handwriting of ordinances.

Our “works of righteousness” have been based on the "observation" of the serving of man’s external handwritings rather than the doing of the the internal writing of God’s righteousness.

Heb 10:16-18 KJV
(16) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
(17) And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
(18) Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Saul/Paul did not go about defending his own righteousness (which was of the law) when confronted by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

He humbly received what Jesus had to say rather than go about stubbornly rejecting what he heard in order to contend with his own thoughts of what he thought was true and did not seek to keep and defend his own works of “righteousness”.

Instead, he was found in Christ by having FAITH at the hearing of His revelation of His knowledge.

He counted those previous religious ways and thoughts as a loss in order to gain the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. The only way to enter in to His knowledge was to lose those other things that he had once thought were true and correct to keep.

We must also follow the pattern and lose those “religious” things that we once thought were correct and the church handwritings of those “dogmas” which we once served.

We must hear and be found in Him by having FAITH in what He reveals to us. Faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by FAITH.

Php 3:7-9 KJV
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Spiritual “Samaritans” carefully observe the external church handwritings of ordinances.

“Samaria” means “watch tower, place of watch keeping” and the word is from the verb “shamar” which means “ to keep or guard, give heed”.

The “watch tower”: they keep and guard their church handwritings with high reverence and zeal. They give heed to them. They are spiritual “Samaritans” as they keep and guard their highly regarded church handwritings.

They want to argue over their respective church fathers’ handwritings….which one to keep or guard over other handwritings….on which “mountain” must we worship God on so-to-speak.

Joh 4:19-20 KJV
(19) The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
(20) Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

The church handwritings of ordinances (dogmas – what one thinks is true) are outside of us and not written within. We are forgiven (being nailed to the cross) for the worshipping and serving of the handwritings of men as He takes those “principalities and powers” which are against us out of the way. We are set free from the handwriting of ordinances.

Col 2:14-16 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

They are other “gods”….that is, JUDGES… that are being worshipped and served.

Men trespass into the Scriptures and take some of the externally kept laws written in them and incorporate them into their own handwritings and say that God commanded them to keep their handwritings. They then use them to judge themselves and judge others with ….which is serving the Sin.

(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

There is only One Lawgiver. (and not our church handwritings of ordinances). There is only One Judge. We must not judge others via the church denominations’ handwritings of church scribes.

By judging others, we are then not a doer of the law written within our own hearts. Judging others…condemning them to “hell” for not keeping our respective denominational church handwriting… is not having love for our neighbors.

We must humble ourselves. We must be found in Christ....having FAITH which is of the righteousness of God...and not be found seeking to defend our own "works of righteousness" which is of the law of man's handwritings of ordinances.

Jas 4:10-12 KJV
(10) Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
(11) Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
(12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

The church “handwritings of ordinances” is the “calf” of “Samaria” who carefully “observe” the handwritings. They are all set up in their churches like a “calf” …and they bow down and worship them.

Yet, the “calf” of Samaria is not God….not a judge (Elohim = judges)…as there is only one Judge. A workman has made it….a church scribe has written it and not God Himself who is Lawgiver and Judge of us all.

Hos 8:5-6 KJV
(5) Thy calf, O Samaria, hath cast thee off; mine anger is kindled against them: how long will it be ere they attain to innocency?
(6) For from Israel was it also: the workman made it; therefore it is not God: but the calf of Samaria shall be broken in pieces.