stankazajo

Jan 17, 2013
Slovakia
✟15,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It took me quiet long time to decide if I should write my dream here.It is only short time that I know this Forum . But this dream I had is still comming to my mind and when someting is happening in my life sometimes the dream appears to me again.I offten think about it and I rememer it still. It may look really clear but still it can be something ealse .I really would like to know if it is something that God wanted to show me. For that I pray that Lord will give the inerpretation to somebody if it is his will so be blessed you who God will use for this inerpretation. Well my english is not so good so forgive my mistakes if there are any.

OK so I am in a big building with many floors and many rooms. I am walking on the corridor with somebody who is saying something to me like when you are in museum and there is the person who is SHOWING YOU arround and telling everything about the musem.So this person was walknig with me and showing what they are doing and what is their job..AS I said there were so many rooms which he showed me all of them were open and when i LOOKED to the first room I saw a person sitting on the bed and another person BUT I saw him in real Form and I saw that it was DEMON :mad: in ugly form and he was talking with the person and saying many lies to him and I new his job .All he wanted was to kill him to destroy him and thake his soul to hell. .I saw the hatred .But the perosn did not see him in his real form because he looked like a human before him. we walked once again and I looked to another doors and to another and what was sad that I saw also my friends who are christians sitting in those rooms.I started to talk to my friedns and I told them who they really are that they are demons who wants to destroy them,but they did not believe me ,they were blind and deaf to what I was saying.The demons were laughing at me and I felt their hatred towards me too and I remember that I started to shout to the Lord please Lord show me what to do look what they are doing to them they dont listen to me .All of sudden I mooved very fast like in NARNIA IF YOU KNOW WHAT i MEAN and I found my self on a huge road with a guitar in my hands.I asked Lord what shall I do.Lord told me sing I said what what shall I sing he said just sing.(well in m real life I sing and play guitar and I lead the worship.)anyway I started to play and sing suddenly I turned behind my back and saw people behind me because they heared the sound of worship they follow me. But when the demons recognize that their human sacrifice started to follow me with lifted hands and crying with the prayse for the Lord they get very ungry and they started to fight and their power grew. Then I turned back and started to cry to the Lord .I said Lord please help me they are stronger what shall I do .Then open heaven appeared with strong strong glow= light like in Old testament on my face and God spoke to me with powerful voice just sing ,sing and I will strengthen you and I will lead you .When I looked to the right side I saw my worship friend Jozef who sings with me in real life and he told me wow you look so different and also something like you look full of holiness .And then he asked me what shall I do I told him just sing he said what just sing and I felt like we were singing some new unusal worship.But when we turned arround we saw this huge crowd of people praysing God with lifted hands to the heaven a worshipping God and me and my friend were so happy ,worshipping God for what he did. The feelings in the dream were so powerful and all I wanted was to save them to tell them the truth.

This is all. I hope it does make seance .I tryed to interpretate my dream in english good as I can.so once again pray to Lord for somebody who can tell mesome inerpretation of it.

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
OK so I am in a big building with many floors and many rooms (Can show people who are living together but also have their own space. The type of building will define some more detail {eg business, housing)). I am walking on the corridor with somebody who is saying something to me like when you are in museum and there is the person who is SHOWING YOU arround and telling everything about the musem. (A guide, a person who knows the subject & is able to communicate it. This is a personal viewing with just the two of you. No other distractions or competing needs.)So this person was walknig (suggests a relaxed pace, suitable for you to keep up with) with me and showing what they are doing and what is their job (So it's not just the building & contents. He is showing you his works, what is important to him to generate worth & income- their livelihood. This person showing you around could symbolize the Lord or the Lord's guidance.)..

AS I said there were so many rooms which he showed me all of them were open (Suggests a freedom for you to come & go) and when i LOOKED to the first room I saw a person sitting on the bed (Sitting is a relaxed posture, their work is done. And a bed is a place of peace & intimacy.) and another person BUT I saw him in real Form and I saw that it was DEMON (THis suggests discernment in some situation. Other peole just see the person, but you see the motivation & drivers. There is a suggestion of the devil trying to give this person a false peace, perhaps a reference to false religions) in ugly form and he was talking with the person and saying many lies to him and I new his job .All he wanted was to kill him to destroy him and thake his soul to hell. (Notice the "job" here again. Your guide who showed you his job "job" is also showing you the "job" of the enemy- trying to give people a false peace so they won't seek Jesus: "Everything is ok. Just keep going thru life as you are.") .I saw the hatred (More focus on the motivation- the area of the emotions) .But the perosn did not see him in his real form because he looked like a human before him (The devil works thru human agents who may seem like they are trying to help.). (The work/job of the enemy. But you have been given insight & discernment to recognize this.)

we walked once again and I looked to another doors and to another and what was sad that I saw also my friends (Now the context is coming into your 'world'. Previously you saw their general work. Now you see their specific work in your friends lives.) who are christians (Now it is your friends, the children of God whom you are being shown = receiving insight for) sitting in those rooms.I started to talk to my friedns and I told them who they really are that they are demons who wants to destroy them,but they did not believe me ,they were blind and deaf to what I was saying. (The enemy also works in the communication realm, stopping people from receiving the word which has been sown Mark 4:15) The demons were laughing at me and I felt their hatred towards me too (This time it is personal) and I remember that I started to shout to the Lord please Lord show me what to do (A good, right response. Some people may have just responded to the deomons & intereacted primarily with them) look what they are doing to them they dont listen to me (Telling the Lord "How it is", are great prayer lesson. He knows but this is how we build relationship with the Lord) .

All of sudden I mooved very fast ("Suddenly" the Lord moves. Acts 2:2. An answer to your prayer is coming. What is it. How should you approach this issue?) like in NARNIA IF YOU KNOW WHAT i MEAN and I found my self on a huge road (A place where people travel, make progress in life.) with a guitar (an instrument or praise & worship in the hands of a child of God) in my hands (Something you can do. It's within your grasp).I asked Lord what shall I do ( Ask & keep on asking Matt 7:7).Lord told me sing I said what what shall I sing he said just sing. (There is a point where we need to be confident in what the Lord has already given us Gen 13:17) (well in m real life I sing and play guitar and I lead the worship.(A clear connection with real life. This is something you understand & know how to do it.) )anyway I started to play and sing suddenly I turned behind my back and saw people behind me because they heared the sound of worship they follow me (When you are not conscious of other people watching you, you will be freeer to lead).

But when the demons recognize that their human sacrifice started to follow me with lifted hands and crying with the prayse for the Lord they get very ungry and they started to fight and their power grew (This is sometimes what we see, resistance by the enemy. We need to percevere to get the full breakthru & then hold the ground). Then I turned back and started to cry to the Lord (Beautiful).I said Lord please help me they are stronger what shall I do .Then open heaven appeared (This shows favour, grace & blessing from God without resistance) with strong strong glow= light like in Old testament on my face and God spoke to me with powerful voice just sing ,sing (Not a different approach, just go deeper into what you are already doing) and I will strengthen you and I will lead you (A personal promise from the Lord) .

When I looked to the right side I saw my worship friend Jozef who sings with me in real life (God is bringing people along side of you. 1 can put to flight 1000, 2 can put to flight 10,000) and he told me wow you look so different and also something like you look full of holiness (This comes from "seeing" Jesus 2 Cor 3:18) .And then he asked me what shall I do (Notice he is asking you what you have already asked the Lord. 2 Tim 2:2) I told him just sing (You are faithful in communicating the message accurately) he said what just sing and I felt like we were singing some new unusal worship (Going deeped into the Lord with what you already know- new depth in the same places Ps 42:7) .But when we turned arround we saw this huge crowd of people praysing God with lifted hands to the heaven a worshipping God and me and my friend were so happy (Again the lack of self consciousness. There is freesom there in that place. You are conscious of the Lord in worship) ,worshipping God for what he did (Giving praise & glory to God. This is the circle of life!). The feelings in the dream were so powerful and all I wanted was to save them to tell them the truth. Notice there is no awareness of demons now.

I like Gottservant's summary of your dream.

149 [a]Praise [b]the Lord!
Sing to the Lord a new song,
And His praise in the congregation of the godly ones.
2 Let Israel be glad in his Maker;
Let the sons of Zion rejoice in their King.
3 Let them praise His name with dancing;
Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre.
4 For the Lord takes pleasure in His people;
He will beautify the afflicted ones with salvation.

5 Let the godly ones exult in glory;
Let them sing for joy on their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their [c]mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,

7 To execute vengeance on the nations
And punishment on the peoples,
8 To bind their kings with chains
And their nobles with fetters of iron,
9 To execute on them the judgment written;
This is an honor for all His godly ones.

Israel's physical enemy in the old testament translates to our spiritual enemy in the new covenant.

What a wonderful dream. It was very uplifting reading it. Thanks for sharing. I really like the insight it gives into the humility in your heart.

May the Lord bless & prosper you in your leading of praise & worship. May you be so enthralled with the Lord you lack self consciousness of others watching you & may the gift the Lord has put in you lead many to victory over the enemy & more importantly to a deeper embrace in rapture with the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Stankazajo, I. Like your dream. This scripture keeps coming up in my life lately! So I think Jesus wants us to know what we can do when we believe in him. Mark 16:

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

I think you were singing in tongues.

Upvote 0

stankazajo

Jan 17, 2013
Slovakia
✟15,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Good servant thank you for your inerpretation.I must say that there is a lot right because while I was reading your interpretation I found many things which goes exactly with my lofe.So thank you God that you showed me your word and thanx to you too.I will print this because there were few words I did not know so I need to seat with it and read it once again.Be blessed.

And thank you Glorify for your word too.

Upvote 0