Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He said false Messianic age, that did not sound like the false messiah (what we call the anti-Christ) age.

Yes the false messianic age must have false messiahs...i believe it is the age of Judaisms messiah...the age in which the line of David sons are restored ....the king of the Jews restored....

I believe this messianic age will last for at least a generation maybe more ...because Jesus said many messiahs will come so more than one king...

I believe that the false Messiah age [3 1/2 years worth] will come first... But then He returns.

That is a statement that could be prove true or false soon....that is ....if the Jews produce a messiah in the near future...

Personally I believe their messiah they produce will prevail....that nothing will stand against them for a season...no religion will prevail....not even the messianic teachings ...

Most likely the temple will be rebuilt greater Israel established and Jerusalem enlargement borders ..and the law will prevail...even against the messianic teachings...the line of David will prevail for a season...

But after this false messianic age has prevailed for a season ...there will come the final antichrist..perhaps a false yeshua who will prevail for the final 7 years...then after the final 7 years will be the long awaited return of Jesus or yah hoshia the true savior of the world

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. - Daniel 7

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. - Revelation 13:1

The scripture prophesies that the Anti-Christ comes out of Europe. Israel will be 'sucked in' as he takes control of the worlds finances. He is called the Anti-Christ, not the False messiah.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. - Daniel 7

This speaks of Rome...but says in the last days 10 kingdoms are formed....I believe the 10 kingdoms refers to the lost 10 tribes of Israel...restored by the false messianic age who will rule with iron over all of old Romans empire territory

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. - Revelation 13:1

This refers to the final antichrist who will lead the 10 kingdoms of Israel ...kings of the north against the Jews...

The scripture prophesies that the Anti-Christ comes out of Europe. Israel will be 'sucked in' as he takes control of the worlds finances. He is called the Anti-Christ, not the False messiah.

Not that he comes out of Europe...but that he leads the 10 kingdoms against Judaism...he is worship as God ...yeshua is worship as God in the flesh ...a false yeshua could come to rid the false Judaism messianic age and establish his laws..

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Note that the Anti-Christ takes over the whole world... Not just Israel...

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: - Revelation 13:16

In the fourth day of creation God set the lights in the firmament to rule the times and the seasons. So four is a number of earthly rule.

There will be four great empires to rule the world (according to Daniel)...

1. The golden head - Babylon
2. The silver chest - Persia
3. The brass thighs - Greece
4. The iron legs - Rome

Four earthly regimes (according to Revelation)...

1. White Horseman - Democracy
2. Red Horseman - Communism (Note the communist flag - red with a sword)
3. Black Horseman - Islam - Note the attackers are in black
4. Pale Horseman - The Anti-Christ

Someone prophesied that there would be four to rule Germany....

1. The First Reich -Charlemagne
2. The Second Reich -Napoleon
3. The Third Reich -Hitler
4. The Fourth Reich -The Anti-Christ

The Four Beast of Daniel

1. The Lion with Eagles Wings - NATO
2. The Bear - Russia
3. Leopard - China
4. The Beast - The Anti-Christ

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

This, I believe, refers to Europe

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Note that the Anti-Christ takes over the whole world... Not just Israel...
if Judaism produces their messiah he will conquer the world

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: - Revelation 13:16

This is not referring to the first messiah the fist messianic age builds the temple..

This scripture is the final antichrist during the final 7 years...who will invade and desecrated the temple with his image

In the fourth day of creation God set the lights in the firmament to rule the times and the seasons. So four is a number of earthly rule.

There will be four great empires to rule the world (according to Daniel)...

1. The golden head - Babylon
2. The silver chest - Persia
3. The brass thighs - Greece
4. The iron legs - Rome

Don't forget the 10 kingdoms...yet to form

Four earthly regimes (according to Revelation)...

1. White Horseman - Democracy
2. Red Horseman - Communism (Note the communist flag - red with a sword)
3. Black Horseman - Islam - Note the attackers are in black
4. Pale Horseman - The Anti-Christ

I believe the first 5 seals refers to rise of final antichrist then war famine plagues and death follow by martyrs during the beginning of the 7 years

Someone prophesied that there would be four to rule Germany....

1. The First Reich -Charlemagne
2. The Second Reich -Napoleon
3. The Third Reich -Hitler
4. The Fourth Reich -The Anti-Christ

Perhaps

The Four Beast of Daniel

1. The Lion with Eagles Wings - NATO
2. The Bear - Russia
3. Leopard - China
4. The Beast - The Anti-Christ

Babylon medo/persia Greece Rome...Rome's territory will consist of 10 kingdoms in the future

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This, I believe, refers to Europe

All those territories will be under the final antichrist in the last 7 years....but crowns are only upon 10 horns....referring to 10 kingdoms that he will rule and lead against the false messianic age

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
All those territories will be under the final antichrist in the last 7 years....but crowns are only upon 10 horns....referring to 10 kingdoms that he will rule and lead against the false messianic age

There is no such thing as a false messianic age. You have the rule of the Anti-Christ mixed up with Israel.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. -Revelation 13:1

The Anti-Christ arises out of the nations of the word... Out of the sea... Not out of Israel.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A timeline

1Jews redemption and establishment of the line of David...false messianic age
2Temple rebuilt
3Greater Israel forms 10 kingdoms
4The Torah for Jews
5Noachide laws for gentiles
6Jerusalem enlarged
7 cities rebuilt

8false yeshua comes...
9 leads 10 kingdoms against Judaism
10 places idol in temple
11 worship as God in the flesh
12 the return of Jesus

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no such thing as a false messianic age. You have the rule of the Anti-Christ mixed up with Israel.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. -Revelation 13:1

The Anti-Christ arises out of the nations of the word... Out of the sea... Not out of Israel.

There is a teaching that the nation's of the world are the lost tribes of Israel....if the nation's submit to the messianic age ...they will be called Israel ...if they remain in noachide laws

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
3Greater Israel forms 10 kingdoms

1Jews redemption... They were redeemed!
2Temple rebuilt... That will happen
3Greater Israel forms 10 kingdoms... Not in the bible ??? I don't think so!
4The Torah for Jews... Always been a part of Judaism
5Noachide laws for gentiles... Not in the bible
6Jerusalem enlarged... That could happen!
7 cities rebuilt... That could happen

8 false yeshua comes... Not out of Israel!
9 leads 10 kingdoms against Judaism... Not in the bible
10 places idol in temple.... That could happen
11 worship as God in the flesh... Not in the bible
12 the return of Jesus... Praise God for that!

I believe that Ezekiel 38 will happen in the time period you have suggested and that will strengthen Israel after the failed invasion. When those armies of Ezekiel 38 come against Israel my advice would be to do like Hezekiah... And sing! It is the will of Satan to stir up antisemitism. We must be careful how he attempts to twist scripture against them!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Pray about it Rocky...peace

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. - Acts 1
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates - Genesis 15:18

I believe that with the fulfillment of the Ezekiel 38 prophecy, in which I cannot guess when will happen, that the Father will restore Israel. In which case I would be happy to see happen! They will become once again a mighty people... But... The anti-Christ arises out of Europe and not Israel. The will of the Father for Israel is to inhabit the lands from the Egyptian River to the Euphrates... Not a global threat!

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Jews redemption... They were redeemed!

Amen ...the redemption has come...but orthodox Jews still await their redemption ...they do not believe yeshua is their redemption...they still await the messiah...he is a man in the future Not of the past...they do not await yeshua

2Temple rebuilt... That will happen

3Greater Israel forms 10 kingdoms... Not in the bible ??? I don't think so!

Yet the Jews believe in greater Israel when messiah comes ...the land promised to them...and the gentiles nations will submit to him

4The Torah for Jews... Always been a part of Judaism
5Noachide laws for gentiles... Not in the bible

It's in the Talmud....and they hold the Talmud as truth...

6Jerusalem enlarged... That could happen!
7 cities rebuilt... That could happen

8 false yeshua comes... Not out of Israel!
this false yeshua will be born in Babylon in a time when the orthodox law has prevailed for a season ..he will lead the kingdoms of the north (Israel) who grew weary of Judaism laws....because many will still believe the Torah is for all men ...not just the Jews or southern kingdom...and will wage war again when no war should be possible...for this is supposed to be the messianic age when peace reigns forever...

9 leads 10 kingdoms against Judaism... Not in the bible

Well yes it is...you believe 10 gentiles kingdoms will rise up in the near future against Jerusalem don't you?... I believe the same only much further in the future....but this civil war will be between the northern kingdoms vrs the southern kingdom....

The 10 kingdoms don't exist yet...when they do ...you will see for yourself...again if the Jews produce the messiah in the near future

10 places idol in temple.... That could happen
11 worship as God in the flesh... Not in the bible

Do you believe yeshua was hashem in the flesh?...many do

12 the return of Jesus... Praise God for that!

I believe that Ezekiel 38 will happen in the time period you have suggested and that will strengthen Israel after the failed invasion. When those armies of Ezekiel 38 come against Israel my advice would be to do like Hezekiah... And sing! It is the will of Satan to stir up antisemitism. We must be careful how he attempts to twist scripture against them!

I made no reference to gog magog war....but the Jews believe it's right around the corner...they will get the victory because messiah will appear....

It is my believe that gog magog war is after the 1000 years....after the millennium...as it states in revelation...This is a completely different war .....that takes place 1000 years after Jesus reigns ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It is my believe that gog magog war is after the 1000 years....after the millennium...as it states in revelation...This is a completely different war .....that takes place 1000 years after Jesus reigns ....

Ahh! Not in the bible! 38th chapter of Ezekiel

Note key words...

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

1. Latter years - Not last days
2. Land brought back from the sword - Israel in modern times
3. Gathered of many people - From Europe to Russia... Back to Israel!
4. Brought back out of many nations - Israel in modern times

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. - Ezekiel 38:16

Again... Later years! Not last days!

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. - Acts 1
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates - Genesis 15:18

It is believed by many that messiah will rule the entire world....not just the land of Israel

I believe that with the fulfillment of the Ezekiel 38 prophecy, in which I cannot guess when will happen, that the Father will restore Israel. In which case I would be happy to see happen! They will become once again a mighty people... But... The anti-Christ arises out of Europe and not Israel. The will of the Father for Israel is to inhabit the lands from the Egyptian River to the Euphrates... Not a global threat!

I'm not familiar with Ezekiel 38...I have to go back and read so that I can understand what you are referring to....but Judaism is believed to rule the entire world...

I appreciate your replies...iron sharpens iron...:)

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahh! Not in the bible! 38th chapter of Ezekiel

Note key words...

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

1. Latter years - Not last days
2. Land brought back from the sword - Israel in modern times
3. Gathered of many people - From Europe to Russia... Back to Israel!
4. Brought back out of many nations - Israel in modern times

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. - Ezekiel 38:16

Again... Later years! Not last days!

I believe in double fulfillment...that a gog war may take place during the rise of the final antichrist....but also in the end of days....a rebellion is prophesied after the millennium...when Satan is let loose again out of the bottomless pit

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe in double fulfillment...that a gog war may take place during the rise of the final antichrist....but also in the end of days....a rebellion is prophesied after the millennium...when Satan is let loose again out of the bottomless pit

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. - Ezekiel 39

If this were the last battle there would be no burying of the dead.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. - Ezekiel 39

If this were the last battle there would be no burying of the dead.

It's interesting that gog is buried in Ezekiel.....yet in revelation the final antichrist is not...but cast alive in the lake of fire along with the false prophet who helps him

Upvote 0