United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi everyone,

Our new style is now live. Our new style is available by choosing Modern Christian Forums from drop down menu here: http://www.christianforums.com/account/preferences

Let us know what you think. We hope this one addresses some of the brightness issues a few of you reported in the past.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It almost seems brighter.....possibly because the contrast color is dark?
It took a little bit to adjust anyway, because the old CF had muted colors for the main areas to choose from, but I don't really have a problem with the brightness.

I LOVE the new format....all personal info under the avatars, and now a more visible USER PANEL.
The highlighted links at the bottom of the forums is nice too!

Thanks so much for all your efforts to accommodate the membership with all these nice touches :)

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,285,484.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Not sure I like the back and white - yes I know I keep banging on about people with vision problems - this may be a trifle 'glary' for them - can the white be swapped for a grey ?

The layout is a BIG improvement - thanks :)

Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This "new" style makes it much easier to distinguish quoted posts from the reply.

How many different styles will be available? Or will these 2 be it....

Right now, we are going to stick with 2.

Upvote 0

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I like the black the problem I have is the white is always to bright I have even turned the monitor down and still it seems to white, I never had the problem with the old CF pale blue because the whole thing was pale blue is it possible to get a whole coloured skin in something paler maybe ..like a pale blue or lilac even, sorry I'm not moaning or even pale grey this white..its just an idea..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bottledwater

Under Construction
Mar 1, 2015
✟1,505.00
Faith
Christian
Hi everyone,

Our new style is now live. Our new style is available by choosing Modern Christian Forums from drop down menu here: http://www.christianforums.com/account/preferences

Let us know what you think. We hope this one addresses some of the brightness issues a few of you reported in the past.

It works. i was used to the old, as I had a black background theme, and it was much easier to post any pic I liked.
But, I am sure that once I get the swing of it, I will find it just as user friendly.
It really is quite nice looking.
I got a message saying that if I clicked on the link, and on the drop down window, click on old version, I would get to go back to it. I did all of that and it didn't change a thing

Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I got a message saying that if I clicked on the link, and on the drop down window, click on old version, I would get to go back to it. I did all of that and it didn't change a thing

You might have to refresh. I just checked your profile and you should be seeing the Blue theme and not the new one.

Upvote 0