✟19,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ ~
I come to you again to ask you for prayers for two families. In October 2007, I came to you for prayers because of the death of a 22-year-old man who died unexpectantly. He left behind a wife and young daughter. I was just informed today that the surviving wife has just lost her 20-year-old brother unexpectantly. Now these two families that were brought together by a marriage are now grieving together from the loss of two sons; the only sons they had. This young woman has had two of the deepest losses one can experience; her husband and now her brother. And the parents, to have such a great loss, I cannot imagine their pain. Please keep both of these families in your prayers. Please pray for peace and strength for all of them. My heart is heavy and goes out to all of them.

Please pray for them. Thank you in advance.

God Bless.

kdrmckinney

Veteran
Dec 10, 2007
Kentucky
Visit site
✟9,194.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Father in heaven,
We beg your tender mercies on the sister who is grieving the loss of a husband and now a brother. Lift her up and give her hope. Bless her parents who mourn. We ask for your blessing upon the family and that you walk with them in their grieving. Thank you. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please help these families touched by these painful losses of their sons and hubby, daddy.

Lord, comfort and strengthen them as they go through the grieving process and help them understand Your love for them despite these deaths. Amen.

Reactions: HopeSeeker
Upvote 0

blankgirl

Jan 12, 2007
✟16,470.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Father You see how much the families are hurting and You see how devastated the poor lady feels... Lord even though life can be so confusing i pray that You be the centre of hope in the middle of chaos. i pray that You be known even better during this time of darkness and torment. i pray that You surround them with comforting bros and sis of Christ so that they wil be comforted by their fellowship and their grace. Hear her pain and cries Lord!

in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon2.gif
In Jesus Holy Name ...

Christian.gif

Father I pray You enter and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name.
Amen

Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ ~
I come to you again to ask you for prayers for two families. In October 2007, I came to you for prayers because of the death of a 22-year-old man who died unexpectantly. He left behind a wife and young daughter. I was just informed today that the surviving wife has just lost her 20-year-old brother unexpectantly. Now these two families that were brought together by a marriage are now grieving together from the loss of two sons; the only sons they had. This young woman has had two of the deepest losses one can experience; her husband and now her brother. And the parents, to have such a great loss, I cannot imagine their pain. Please keep both of these families in your prayers. Please pray for peace and strength for all of them. My heart is heavy and goes out to all of them.

Please pray for them. Thank you in advance.

God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HeartCandy416

Nov 21, 2007
Arizona
✟15,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
HopeSeeker..

with you in prayer for these two families..

"dear Father God please bring your perfect and fulfilling love to these two families in their time of pain and mourning. please wash over your daughter who is trying to navigate through the losses of her husband and brother, wash over her with complete peace and comfort Lord. please speak to her and bring her into your love, that she may dedicate every day to you and Christ our saviour. Father please bless her with joy and contentment knowing that even in these foggy times, 'The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.' (Isaiah 58:11) thank you all mighty Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen."

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father in heaven,
We beg your tender mercies on the sister who is grieving the loss of a husband and now a brother. Lift her up and give her hope. Bless her parents who mourn. We ask for your blessing upon the family and that you walk with them in their grieving. Thank you. Amen.
Praying in agreement. Father comfort these families as only you can. Remind them that their sons are with you, one step ahead of the rest of us. Draw them closer to you and to each other so they can feel the love in place of their loss. In Jesus name I pray that THY perfect will is done, Amen

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Father God I ask in Jesus name that You would be with this young woman, Father let her feel Your arms around her. Bless her and her daughter Lord. Be with the families of both these young men. My heart just breaks for them all. There are many things which we don't understand in this life Lord, but one thing we do know is that You are a loving Father that cares for each one of His little children. Father be with these two families now and in the days to come. Let them heal and give them the strenght to move forward. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray ask that You may comfort this wife and mother in the loss of her husband and now her brother. What sorrow she must be feeling. Go to her with Your comfort that she may be able to bear the sadness that is upon her and grant her the peace that surpasseth all understanding. Comfort family and friends also as they go through this difficult time, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums