Second Advent and 2017

J

Johnny Appleseed

Second Advent - Resurrection Body
8. Aries - the ram - Christ as the Conqueror Commander-in-Chief with the resurrected Church in Heaven during the Tribulation.
9. Taurus - the bull - The Redeemer will return at the Second Advent to conquer and to rule the earth.
10. Gemini - the twins - the story of Esau's attack of Jacob expanded into the Tribulation when Israel's enemies seek to destroy it.
11. Cancer - the crab - eternal security, "in Adam all die, even so by agency of Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Cor 15:22)
12. Leo - the lion - The Lord Jesus Christ as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who returns to rule in the Millennium and cast the devil into the Lake of Fire.
Biblical Astronomy1

J

Johnny Appleseed

Bibletruth,
There is a difference between be happy astrology and Biblical Astrology/Astronomy. I left the links so you could go find the information for yourself. That particular link, I am not so quite sure of because I forgot to put at the bottom of the article on my computer the web page but it is in the title of my page. Pillar of Enoch.com has a good writeup on that stuff but she has no search engine. The only way to go through her website is to download every article. You can also do an internet search on Biblical Astrology.

Upvote 0
Second Advent - Resurrection Body
8. Aries - the ram - Christ as the Conqueror Commander-in-Chief with the resurrected Church in Heaven during the Tribulation.
9. Taurus - the bull - The Redeemer will return at the Second Advent to conquer and to rule the earth.
10. Gemini - the twins - the story of Esau's attack of Jacob expanded into the Tribulation when Israel's enemies seek to destroy it.
11. Cancer - the crab - eternal security, "in Adam all die, even so by agency of Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Cor 15:22)
12. Leo - the lion - The Lord Jesus Christ as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who returns to rule in the Millennium and cast the devil into the Lake of Fire.
Biblical Astronomy1

Interesting, Johnny, and I can't argue. I did ask in one of your other threads about the woman and twelve stars, and what sign might the child be of the woman who gives birth, but I see the answer here, about the Leo.

I too, have posted that I believe the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is of the Leo sign. In this, I also believe that David was born a Leo, as He too is called the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Thanks :)

Upvote 0