benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Have to tell one of my daughter's not to even consider moving to Louisiana. Their having car insurance is "spotty". Right now she has full coverage, but the times in the past... But there are different types and "liability" is the lowest one, isn't it?

Know many people that just keep the bare minimum on (the insurance for other people). After a certain number of years of the car, it's simply not worth paying insurance to repair it should it be involved in an accident.

Now how did we get on to this? Oh yeah, now I remember, someone said that ObamaTAX was akin to buying car insurance. Well, we obviously can see that it's not.

and if you drive someone's car that is uninsured and you get pulled over you'll get a ticket for driving with out insurance. You can't drive a car that doesn't have liability insurance. If you own one that is registered but not running and it just sits in your driveway, you still have to carry insurance on it or turn the plates in to the DMV. If you turn the plates in and it sits, the ordinance ppl will come around and tell you, you can't keep it unless its all the way in your drive way and not in front your house or touching the sidewalk.

If you don't turn in the plates and let the insurance lap, when you go to get your driver licence renewed or if you try to register any other vehicle, they'll be a flag on your licence and you'll have to pay a fine for not keeping up the insurance or you can't get you license renewed or vehicles registered and if you get caught driving that way the cops can arrest you for expired licence and not having the proper registration on your vehicle.

We got on this because someone said the federal government does not require car insurance but they do if you file a federal bankruptcy. You can not file f you did not keep your car insurance up. Don't ask me why but that is factual. You can't file a federal bankruptcy if you don't have liability car insurance if you own a car or have one financed and/or registered to you.

all making it a law did, that you have to have liability on your car, is it opened the flood gates for personal injury lawyers. Took ambulance chasing to a whole nother level. you can't get a lawyer here for anything but personal injury.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

I don't recall saying he could have a raise... I don't know, the question remains, why are we putting up with this? They work for us, they need to understand they can't just do what they want.

We need to stop paying taxes, everyone around the country just stop and shut the government down and if that doesn't work, then that's what the second amendment is for.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟445,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't recall saying he could have a raise... I don't know, the question remains, why are we putting up with this? They work for us, they need to understand they can't just do what they want.

We need to stop paying taxes, everyone around the country just stop and shut the government down and if that doesn't work, then that's what the second amendment is for.
I am all for a Revolution.
A total rehaul of the politicians who think they are above us.
Yes they work for us - but they give themselves big fat paychecks - give us crap - and take the prime stuff.

Then they [Obama] complain we are fat, lazy, stupid and cling to guns and religion.

He is destroying us and we are paying him to do it.

Second Amendment indeed.

And he said our Constitution is outdated.
:holy: [need eye rolling smiley]

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟278,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am all for a Revolution.
A total rehaul of the politicians who think they are above us.
Yes they work for us - but they give themselves big fat paychecks - give us crap - and take the prime stuff.

Then they [Obama] complain we are fat, lazy, stupid and cling to guns and religion.

He is destroying us and we are paying him to do it.

Second Amendment indeed.

And he said our Constitution is outdated.
:holy: [need eye rolling smiley]

Magnificent post, WA----and solid, golden truth, every last word. :thumbsup:

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh, the government itself, not just Obama, all of them want the second amendment gone, they want to outlaw guns because of what the second amendment is for. Obama is only and just the guy they sent in there to push for it. all these kids on the street with guns, how do you think they get em? How do you think a 12 year old kid from the projects gets his hand on military weapons?

Its no fluke how these weapons found their way into the hands of street grade drug dealers. They set these kids up to kill each other and innocent ppl die in the cross fire so we'll demand we get rid of the 2nd amendment.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No wonder *practicing doctors* want to leave the medical field.

Had some good Dr's quit around here. :(

Oh, the government itself, not just Obama, all of them want the second amendment gone, they want to outlaw guns because of what the second amendment is for. Obama is only and just the guy they sent in there to push for it. all these kids on the street with guns, how do you think they get em? How do you think a 12 year old kid from the projects gets his hand on military weapons?

Its no fluke how these weapons found their way into the hands of street grade drug dealers. They set these kids up to kill each other and innocent ppl die in the cross fire so we'll demand we get rid of the 2nd amendment.

Fast and Furious - anyone?

They put guns in the hands of ppl - to see what they would do? And see where the guns would go? Seriously? Seriously?

Obama's brain child.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Its not Obama's brain child. He is but one man WA. This has been going on. Its all a game of good cop/bad cop with the Republicans and Democrats. Stop thinking there is anyone good in this. They all play for the same team at the end of the day. The lobbyists and the banks own this country, they work for them... all of them, not us.

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Here's yet another article on how the ObamaTAX will adversely effect medical care. Article says that it is expecting 100,000 doctors to leave practice by 2020 (I know it will definitely be more if Catholics and Christians are forced to compromise their consciences--the Catholic Bishops will have no choice but to close Catholic institutions.)

Anyway here's the article:

URIBE: Obamacare prevents quality care - Washington Times

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟445,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You dont like offering up suffering? Thast what my image is about. [for the moment]

Oh and the other ones says 'I'll pay for your contraception when you pay for my ammunition' :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And that doesn't count the 15 million he got for his book! As far as I'm concerned any member of the federal government shouldn't get paid any more than our lowest paid soldier.

That sounds pretty un-American to me. The Chief Executive, the one person selected by the country to be the military's Commander In Chief, to make the real hard decisions everyday...that guy should be compensated the same as an 18-year-old mess hall attendant?

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MikeK said:
That sounds pretty un-American to me. The Chief Executive, the one person selected by the country to be the military's Commander In Chief, to make the real hard decisions everyday...that guy should be compensated the same as an 18-year-old mess hall attendant?

Absolutely. Because that 18 year old is the one who actually puts his life on the line to carry out the orders of a president who is sitting in a palatial estate, and never has to worry about anything for the rest of his life, and doesn't actually pay for anything! It would also eliminate the career politicians who are just looking for an east way to get rich and put in people who actually give a crap about doing what needs to be done.

May God Richly Bless You! MM

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟188,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And that doesn't count the 15 million he got for his book! As far as I'm concerned any member of the federal government shouldn't get paid any more than our lowest paid soldier.

May God Richly Bless You! MM

Well if you're referring to Obama, he wrote his two books before he ran for president.

Jim

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well if you're referring to Obama, he wrote his two books before he ran for president.

So? There are a lot of people that end up writing memoirs. And they actually tell the truth and not make up things "for compression".

He even tried to get people interested in reading his books by having his book publicity agent advertise that he was born in Kenya and only raised in Indonesia and Hawaii in order to get more people to read his books!

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟188,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So? There are a lot of people that end up writing memoirs. And they actually tell the truth and not make up things "for compression".

He even tried to get people interested in reading his books by having his book publicity agent advertise that he was born in Kenya and only raised in Indonesia and Hawaii in order to get more people to read his books!

Pulease, I was addressing the person who posted that writing a book by a president is somehow wrong.

Jim

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Pulease, I was addressing the person who posted that writing a book by a president is somehow wrong.

I didn't get any feeling that he was saying that Obama was wrong for writing a book. That's an opinion. As I said, many people write books for various reasons. It doesn't mean a thing. There are even vanity publishers.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely. Because that 18 year old is the one who actually puts his life on the line to carry out the orders of a president who is sitting in a palatial estate, and never has to worry about anything for the rest of his life, and doesn't actually pay for anything! It would also eliminate the career politicians who are just looking for an east way to get rich and put in people who actually give a crap about doing what needs to be done.

If we follow this line of thinking to it's logical conclusion, military command positions would also not be payed higher than our young mess hall attendant, right?

Upvote 0