Tsadde

Aug 9, 2007
Mt. Lac le Fort St. Prince McJohn River
✟8,239.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream that repeated over and over all night last night.

I saw children passing on conviction and repenting and crying out to the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation like it was contagious. :prayer: I saw them crying and praising God and filled with joy. :D

I saw whole classrooms in public schools cancelling lessons while the kids ministered to each other.:groupray:

I saw kids whispering in each others ears about Jesus.

I saw kids passing notes in class -about Jesus.

I saw kids passing notes on pieces of colored notebook paper to other schools where the same thing happened.

I saw whole playing fields full of kids falling over like dominoes to worship the Lord.:bow:

I saw kids as young as four years old on the streets preaching powerfully like Peter on the day of Pentecost. They were preaching to adults using sophisticated words kids don't usually use.:preach:

I saw floods that washed away old dried-up gardens and yards and families working together to create new landscapes around their homes and planting trees that were already fully grown.

These images came to me over and over for about six hours.

The image of the message of the gospel written on torn and folded colored paper like secret notes in a classroom passed along from one person to another and one school to another was particularly strong and recurring. I just thought of that old childhood song, "red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world."

It was cool! Astonishing really.

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,364,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awesome!! This is revival!! Another Pentecost!! I believe very much that this is coming and it is coming to America and maybe to many countries. Thanks so much for sharing these encouraging words!! God bless!!

Upvote 0

dancingwithhim

Oct 12, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow! That is awesome! I am so looking forward to when this will happen. I work at a public school, and our principal is a Christian. (which is awesome) We need to continue to pray for the children and youth. It is going to happen and soon. Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0