Savage vs Dylan: Times a Changin' or Marxist coup ?

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Brand new video, completed last night. It is kind of a slide show with headlines and set to a fairly brilliant Michael Savage monologue built on the Bob Dylan song, The Times They Are a Changin'. Seemed too valuable for letting drift into the annals of radio program archive history.

Savage vs Dylan - Times a Changin or Marxist coup, aided by professional liars at ABC NBC and CBS ? - YouTube

HTML:
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie"  value="//www.youtube.com/v/UEaWJ3yeckc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param  name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param  name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed  src="//www.youtube.com/v/UEaWJ3yeckc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"  type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315"  allowscriptaccess="always"  allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I forgot the question, sorry, I got so excited about the words of Michael Savage. Considering there are so many Muslims in the WH, well, they could be Marxist. The probably are. How many Muslims are really in favor of freedom? Their religion comes first and it doesn't promote freedom. The word Islam means "submission". But the times are changing just as he said, as a result of the "vermin" who were out in the streets protesting in the '60's and drugging and reading Saul Alinsky. Didn't he dedicate his book to Lucifer? Yeah, that's where they were and even bigger vermin were teaching in the universities. So it's a combination of both, but greatly helped by the present day Muslim Marxists in the WH.

Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How many Muslims are really in favor of freedom? Their religion comes first and it doesn't promote freedom.
The Muslim faith and the United States Constitution are mutually incompatible. Blunt, though by default accurate, leastwise for those that actually adhere to their faith.

The word Islam means "submission". But the times are changing just as he said, as a result of the "vermin" who were out in the streets protesting in the '60's and drugging and reading Saul Alinsky. Didn't he dedicate his book to Lucifer?
I believe so, to Lucifer, the first radical or something like that.

Yeah, that's where they were and even bigger vermin were teaching in the universities. So it's a combination of both, but greatly helped by the present day Muslim Marxists in the WH.
I would say the entire situation has been made possible by the professional liars at ABC, NBC, NPR and CBS, the New York Times, Comedy Central, AP and the others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Muslims and Marxists and Lucifer?

Superstition upon superstition.

The sky is falling, ooga booga booga.
Visit MRC.org, spend an hour there merely perusing the top stories. Then view the seminar (at youtube) called, "100 Scientfic Reasons Why Evolution is Stupid."

Afterward, you might begin wondering what is going on, so many deceived by fairly transparent nonsense when examining carefully. At that point, the ooga booga might begin sounding more plausible. I know claiming the entire world is being systematically deceived sounds outrageous. Unfortunately, the story is true.

If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
? Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Solzhenitsyn is both right and wrong. Evil does exist everywhere, People lie to themselves. Additionally, however, there truly is a systematic plan in place to deceive the masses, like it or not. And it's really quite easy to identify, including confessions available, if only becoming willing to accept the possibility and taking a look.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Visit MRC.org, spend an hour there merely perusing the top stories. Then view the seminar (at youtube) called, "100 Scientfic Reasons Why Evolution is Stupid."

Right, "Scientific" ^_^

Afterward, you might begin wondering what is going on, so many deceived by fairly transparent nonsense when examining carefully. At that point, the ooga booga might begin sounding more plausible. I know claiming the entire world is being systematically deceived sounds outrageous. Unfortunately, the story is true.
Of course it is.

Marxists, Muslims, and Lucifer.

It's like a mad-lib of kookery.

4/10, if you want to come across as more convincing, only put one of the above three into whatever it is you're concocting.

Solzhenitsyn is both right and wrong. Evil does exist everywhere, People lie to themselves. Additionally, however, there truly is a systematic plan in place to deceive the masses, like it or not. And it's really quite easy to identify, including confessions available, if only becoming willing to accept the possibility and taking a look.
Please learn to identify a sig, it wasn't part of my response.

Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Right, "Scientific" ^_^
Math IS science. Thus charts that illustrate, for example, 100 national news stories or a thousand when a Republican or a white guy is accused compared to 10 or maybe zero when a liberal or a black guy is involved represents powerful evidence that can be admissible in a court of law.

MRC.org does us all a favor each day. Rather than just opinions, comparisons are presented. You should at least look before dismissing the entire body of work. We are fortunate that a few organizations are offering analysis during an era when the vast majority are content to swallow the great cultural message of the moment put out by the music, movie and news industries and reinforced in deceit factories called public schools.

Of course it is.

Marxists, Muslims, and Lucifer.

It's like a mad-lib of kookery.
The masses are taught what to think. Believing is a choice. Most do. That's how we got 57 million voting for an arrogant racist and thieving neo-communist liar to be President of the United States. Blunt but accurate.

I didn't bring Lucifer into the conversation, by the way. That said, how willy would it be to reject completely real accounts of what Saul Alinski put in his book and, for example, how Hillary Clinton wrote her thesis on, yup, Saul Alinski. If you read his 12 Rules for Radicals, a whole bunch of things should look quite familiar for any who observe Democrats talking about politics. Do you know any of this?

4/10, if you want to come across as more convincing, only put one of the above three into whatever it is you're concocting.
More convincing to you, or those willing to hear that which falls outside your rules for admission of evidence?

Please learn to identify a sig, it wasn't part of my response.
What makes you so sure I didn't already know how the quote fit into your post? The thing is that it blended so well into completing your take on my thread that it seemed ripe for adding to the reply. If that is unacceptable, then maybe remove the verbiage next time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Muslim faith and the United States Constitution or mutually incompatible. Blunt, though by default accurate, leastwise for those that actually adhere to their faith.

That's possibly quite also true of Christianity...you know, as the Dean said, that "would be to dig up Foundations; to destroy at one Blow all the Wit, and half the Learning of the Kingdom; to break the entire Frame and Constitution of Things; to ruin Trade, extinguish Arts and Sciences with the Professors of them; in short, to turn our Courts, Exchanges and Shops into Desarts: And would be full as absurd as the Proposal of Horace, where he advises the Romans, all in a Body, to leave their City, and seek a new Seat in some remote Part of the World, by Way of Cure for the Corruption of their Manners."

Upvote 0

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn't bring Lucifer into the conversation, by the way. That said, how willy would it be to reject completely real accounts of what Saul Alinski put in his book and, for example, how Hillary Clinton wrote her thesis on, yup, Saul Alinski. If you read his 12 Rules for Radicals, a whole bunch of things should look quite familiar for any who observe Democrats talking about politics. Do you know any of this?

tchah, Saul Alinsky (note correct spelling) is currently a right-wing obsession, not a left-wing one. And you do know what Hillary Clinton concluded about his methods, right?

Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's possibly quite also true of Christianity
Not according to the Bible. In Islam, the entire religion demands government control over individual lives and also killing the infidels, both antithetical to personal liberty as outlined in the founding documents of America.

This guy you quote below, who paraphrases "the Dean," if talking about the Bible (it is unstated) he sounds like an academic liberal atheist describing what he imagines Christianity to be, that or a reporter from ABC, NBC, NPR or CBS.

...you know, as the Dean said, that "would be to dig up Foundations; to destroy at one Blow all the Wit, and half the Learning of the Kingdom; to break the entire Frame and Constitution of Things; to ruin Trade, extinguish Arts and Sciences with the Professors of them; in short, to turn our Courts, Exchanges and Shops into Desarts: And would be full as absurd as the Proposal of Horace, where he advises the Romans, all in a Body, to leave their City, and seek a new Seat in some remote Part of the World, by Way of Cure for the Corruption of their Manners."

Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
tchah, Saul Alinsky (note correct spelling) is currently a right-wing obsession, not a left-wing one.
Complete misunderstanding of the situation. Democrats LIVE, BREATHE and LOVE Saul Alinsk(y, not i, okay). Democrats try to avoid talking about the man altogether because their hateful control-freak neo-communist deceit works better on the unsuspecting and uninformed.

For their part, Republicans tend to properly obsess, if you want to call it that, on teaching the masses what the professional liars have been misleading them about. Obviously Alinsky would fall into that category, along with correcting the story of world and American slavery, Joseph McCarthy, Vietnam and plenty more topics. Not an obsession actually, but a godly duty, liberating the brainwashed from their captors, fighting professional liars.

And you do know what Hillary Clinton concluded about his methods, right?
Liars lie. Regardless of which lie Hillary may have uttered on any particular day, her behavior year-round proves adherence to Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals.

Here: Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals - a Democrat field manual

Upvote 0

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not according to the Bible. In Islam, the entire religion demands government control over individual lives and also killing the infidels, both antithetical to personal liberty as outlined in the founding documents of America.

This guy you quote below, who paraphrases "the Dean," if talking about the Bible (it is unstated) he sounds like an academic liberal atheist describing what he imagines Christianity to be, that or a reporter from ABC, NBC, NPR or CBS.

He is talking about true Christianity as opposed to nominal Christianity.

"academic liberal atheist" ... "reporter from ABC, NBC, NPR, or CBS" ^_^ What kind of thing is this to say about the Church of Ireland priest, Dean of St. Patrick's (Dublin), and (eventually) a good Tory?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Complete misunderstanding of the situation. Democrats LIVE, BREATHE and LOVE Saul Alinsk(y, not i, okay). Democrats try to avoid talking about the man altogether because their hateful control-freak neo-communist deceit works better on the unsuspecting and uninformed.

No, actually, we have Glenn Beck & co. to thank :sorry: for re-introducing us to Alinsky. Who actually was a good guy, he worked to help poor people and fight against racism. And he published his activist techniques so obviously it can't be such a deep dark secret as all that with all the books and stuff ^_^

For their part, Republicans tend to properly obsess, if you want to call it that, on teaching the masses what the professional liars have been misleading them about. Obviously Alinsky would fall into that category, along with correcting the story of world and American slavery, Joseph McCarthy, Vietnam and plenty more topics. Not an obsession actually, but a godly duty, liberating the brainwashed from their captors, fighting professional liars.

You've done a decent job at convincing each other of some crazy stuff, I guess. Not that I particularly can tell what you're talking about there, but I have to keep sending most of my right-wing friends to fact check sites to correct what they've been "taught" by other right-wing sources.

Liars lie. Regardless of which lie Hillary may have uttered on any particular day, her behavior year-round proves adherence to Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals.

Here: Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals - a Democrat field manual

...which didn't impress Clinton, even back in the 1960s.

The thesis offered a critique of Alinsky's methods as largely ineffective, all the while describing Alinsky's personality as appealing. The thesis sought to fit Alinsky into a line of American social activists, including Eugene V. Debs, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Walt Whitman. Written in formal academic language, the thesis concluded that "[Alinsky's] power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts" and that Alinsky's model had not expanded nationally due to "the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict."

In the acknowledgements and end notes of the thesis, Rodham thanked Alinsky for two interviews and a job offer. She declined the latter, saying that "after spending a year trying to make sense out of [Alinsky's] inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor."

Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He is talking about true Christianity as opposed to nominal Christianity.

"academic liberal atheist" ... "reporter from ABC, NBC, NPR, or CBS"
^_^ What kind of thing is this to say about the Church of Ireland priest, Dean of St. Patrick's (Dublin), and (eventually) a good Tory?
Let us rewind for a moment, Joykins...

1. I said the Muslim religion is antithetical to the Constitution.

2. Off on some tangent quoting a guy from 300 years ago rather than making an argument out of your own mind, you suggest there is no difference between Muslim and Christian regarding a relationship with government.

Let's get back on that track. Make your argument.

Sorry, but you are already sounding like one of those humanist liberal plants who linger around Christian forums trying to derail discussions that might otherwise help the masses learn about the atheist professional liars in control of our land. I could be wrong, but there is almost no difference from the others encountered over the years. Always derailing the point, trying various of Salinsky's methods to distract those paying attention.

Let's stick to the basics. I said, in effect, that the media is run by hateful liberal atheist liars. That means Katie Couric, Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer, David Gregory, Cokie Roberts, Bob Scheiffer, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olberman, Jon Stewart, Dan Rather, Matt Lauer, Bryant Gumble, Walter Cronkite and a couple dozen more.

The old refrain about liberal news bias is wayyyyyyyyyy lacking proper context. Any group of people who can rail on a white guy for months, effectively destroying his life, yet say ZERO about violent racist black thugs tormenting, beating, even murdering innocent white men and women year after year, we then leave the territory of bias, entering passive deliberate deceit.

Same with Democrat scandals.

Now I estimate that you will fetch another tool from a bag of tricks rather than acknowledging the obvious, ABC, NBC, NPR and CBS being controlled by a Marxist elite. So have at it. But you should be aware that my replies will be for the benefit of others because of already becoming rather confident that nothing said will sway you in the slightest. If wrong, cool, that would be better. But the clues are stacking up over here.

I'll get to your other diversions in the next post.

Upvote 0

Randalll

Dec 8, 2002
Glendale, California
Visit site
✟7,766.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, actually, we have Glenn Beck & co. to thank :sorry: for re-introducing us to Alinsky.
I said this already though apparently need to reiterate. We have Democrats to thank for the importance of Alinsky, and the hiding thereof. Then when some writer long before Glenn Beck made the connection, as usual we ended up in a situation with conservative voices on radio, television and elsewhere reporting the hushed-up story of our world and correcting the deceit of the media elite and their demonic worker bees in the Democratic Party.

Who actually was a good guy, he worked to help poor people
He taught people to lie in order to win political fights, even to the extent of attacking decent. Mobsters and tyrants have typically given things to the poor in order to build a base of support. Nothing special there.

and fight against racism.
1. Democrats were THE PARTY of slavery.
2. They went on to found the KKK.
3. A hundred years later there they were again defending segregation.

But as noted already, they are liars. Pretending these days to oppose racism has been working for them. But we know they have hateful dark hearts even today by way of laboring with their masters in the media to trick young kids into blaming Republicans for racism.

And he published his activist techniques so obviously it can't be such a deep dark secret as all that with all the books and stuff ^_^
Truth is rarely a dark secret. Combine intellectual laziness, a coercive thieving welfare state with an organized effort by the largest media operations on the planet to demonize their opponents and cover-up reality, and you get widespread ignorance among the masses despite truth being readily available.

It was you deploying the idea of a dark secret, that in a transparent effort to make me look like a conspiracy kook, your 4th or 5th in that vein thus far.

You've done a decent job at convincing each other of some crazy stuff, I guess.
You are either an earnest and highly misinformed individual (the most difficult to de-program) who believes what the liars tell, that this type of stuff is crazy, or an apologist for the left. If the former, know that millions join you in the mental prison of a fabricated world in which conservatives run around speaking craziness to each other.

Not that I particularly can tell what you're talking about there,
I know better. You are quite able to tell what I am talking about.

but I have to keep sending most of my right-wing friends to fact check sites to correct what they've been "taught" by other right-wing sources.
I have myself been to some of those leftist "fact-check" sites. Nothing more than covering the bases. Marxist propaganda fills wikipedia, the youtube comment area and videos, obviously the mainstream media, the schools, the music and movie industries.

Now humans DO make mistakes. That's where Saul Alinsky's 4th Rule for Radicals comes into play, demand perfection from an opponent so that he gets lost defending an impossibility, being perfect, rather than sticking to the overall idea.

...which didn't impress Clinton, even back in the 1960s.
We already drove around the block once on this question. Liars lie. Hillary and the Democrats ARE the embodiment of Saul Alinsky. That is easily concluded by witnessing them over a period of time. Of course she would deny that, however, because the majority are willing to believe anything spoken so long as it falls into alignment with the other planets, meaning the professional liars at ABC, NBC, NPR and CBS, the movie and music industries and the schools, plus Jon Stewart.

We only get one of these lives. Do you want to spend it either believing or, perhaps, maliciously defending a lie?

Upvote 0

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Let us rewind for a moment, Joykins...

1. I said the Muslim religion is antithetical to the Constitution.

2. Off on some tangent quoting a guy from 300 years ago rather than making an argument out of your own mind, you suggest there is no difference between Muslim and Christian regarding a relationship with government.

Let's get back on that track. Make your argument.

I suggest that the proper focus of the Christian is the Kingdom of God, not a secular government, or document, based--by contemporaries of my dear Dean--on Enlightenment philosophy. The Kingdom can be seen as based on Beatitude ideals, as laid out in Matt. 5-6. And as we seek to be poor in spirit, meek, peacemakers, lovers of enemies as well as our neighbors, and embrace persecution for Jesus's sake, we can no with good conscience embrace the authority to declare war (inconsistent with peace and love of enemies), and other oppressions of our fellow man that government allows or continues. Our poorness in spirit, meekness, ability to turn the other cheek, and love would make us especially unsuited to political propaganda, slander, and malice.

But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Upvote 0

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It was you deploying the idea of a dark secret, that in a transparent effort to make me look like a conspiracy kook, your 4th or 5th in that vein thus far.

You're the one who is claiming that Democrats are/were "hiding" the "importance" of Alinsky, by, presumably, not talking about him.

Which is more likely:

a) Alinsky and his activist techniques were suited to a certain time and place, both of which moved on until he was mostly-forgotten (outside of certain activist circles) until Glenn Beck or someone found out about him (at which point most of us on the left did too, because all the right-wingers were going on about him so we googled him).

b) Democrats found Alinsky so deeply important they hid all evidence of him even among most of themselves until Glenn Beck or someone found out about him (at which point most of us on the left did too, because all the right-wingers were going on about him so we googled him).

I know better. You are quite able to tell what I am talking about.

I know the basic facts (see below) of what you were talking about (e.g. Sen. Joe McCarthy, the Vietnam War, etc.) but have no idea what your point was about them.

I have myself been to some of those leftist "fact-check" sites. Nothing more than covering the bases. Marxist propaganda fills wikipedia, the youtube comment area and videos, obviously the mainstream media, the schools, the music and movie industries.

[...]

We already drove around the block once on this question. Liars lie. Hillary and the Democrats ARE the embodiment of Saul Alinsky. That is easily concluded by witnessing them over a period of time. Of course she would deny that, however, because the majority are willing to believe anything spoken so long as it falls into alignment with the other planets, meaning the professional liars at ABC, NBC, NPR and CBS, the movie and music industries and the schools, plus Jon Stewart.

We only get one of these lives. Do you want to spend it either believing or, perhaps, maliciously defending a lie?

I'm afraid I probably can't continue this conversation as a debate, as we are highly unlikely to agree on what constitutes a reliable source of facts.

Upvote 0