Saudi press said U.S. blew up World Trade center

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)

Since China has joined the WTO, Its economy improves a lot. China quickly gets rich. The wealth also created a lot of corrupt officials. Many of them escaped to hide in US. That's a big headache for the Chinese government. For decade it has sought US government help to deport these fugitives but failed.The corrupt Chinese officials have brought a lot of wealth to the US and useful internal information as well which benefits US a lot.

Last month, there was a dramatic turn around.

China gives 'priority list' of wanted officials to U.S.
3/25/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The Chinese government has provided a"priority" list to the United States of Chinese officials suspected of corruption and are believed to have fled there, a top state-run newspaper said on Wednesday.

Last year, Chinese officials said more than 150 "economic fugitives", many of them described as corrupt government officials, were in the United States

http://news.yahoo.com/china-gives-priority-list-wanted-officials-u-035215687.html

It meant there was a secret negotiation in process. On 4/11/2015, a deal is reached. The fugitives will be handed over to Chinese authority as a payment.Be noticed that both sides are intelligence.

China says U.S. backs its campaign to hunt down 'economic fugitives'
4/11/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The United States has promised support for China's campaign to hunt corrupt officials fleeing abroad, the official Xinhua news agency reported late Friday, after meetings between security officials from the world's two largest economies.

Talks this week between Chinese domestic security leaders Meng Jianzhu and Guo Shengkun, and U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson also touched on counter-terrorism, intellectual property rights, maritime law enforcement and cyber security issues, Xinhua said

http://news.yahoo.com/china-says-u-backs-campaign-hunt-down-economic-112156855.html

Once again, China gets what it wanted. What is their return to US? A framed drug smuggling case like what they did in EP-3 spy plane's deal? Or illegal money laundry case When they arranged a "painting purchasing" by Bank of China in last month?(see #892) I think in following days or months, a framed case would apply on me and my family. My wife will go to China again on April 14. Like usual, it was arranged by the Feds. It's easy to murder or planting when someone is on a tour.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This is even more reason to just rely on our own oil, and cut ties with Saudi Arabia.

More reason for us to transition away from oil. We have the technology to do away with oil and go electric (as far as cars are concerned)

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is even more reason to just rely on our own oil, and cut ties with Saudi Arabia.

We should cut ties with many countries. The ugly American is now the grotesque American. We should leave them to their ways, and take care of our own. We need to elect Trump, then hold his feet to the fire regarding the wall.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
More reason for us to transition away from oil. We have the technology to do away with oil and go electric (as far as cars are concerned)

Another topic, but, we have the technologies now to be energy self reliant. Problem is that energy use is driven by economics, not concerns about efficiency, foreign suppliers, or the environment.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Another topic, but, we have the technologies now to be energy self reliant. Problem is that energy use is driven by economics, not concerns about efficiency, foreign suppliers, or the environment.

Very true, as an economy, we are as addicted to oil as a crystal smoking meth crack addict is addicted to drugs...

Which is why I said "transition" away... imo, it will take at least 25 years to switch from oil to electric even if we wanted to do it ASAP. If I were the government, oder put us on a 30 year plan to move to the electric car. Not sure we would ever be able to transition away from diesel engines completely unless we were willing to allow nuclear reactors into certain commercial equipment which we should. Actually, it should be possible to figure out how to replace diesel engines with electric motors if we were serious. But that is all pie in the sky. The old crusty cronies will be dead in 30 years and they'd never do anything to threaten their stock portfolios. And an announcement to move away from oil would decimate oil stock prices.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Very true, as an economy, we are as addicted to oil as a crystal smoking meth crack addict is addicted to drugs...

Which is why I said "transition" away... imo, it will take at least 25 years to switch from oil to electric even if we wanted to do it ASAP. If I were the government, oder put us on a 30 year plan to move to the electric car. Not sure we would ever be able to transition away from diesel engines completely unless we were willing to allow nuclear reactors into certain commercial equipment which we should. Actually, it should be possible to figure out how to replace diesel engines with electric motors if we were serious. But that is all pie in the sky. The old crusty cronies will be dead in 30 years and they'd never do anything to threaten their stock portfolios. And an announcement to move away from oil would decimate oil stock prices.

Problem is that electrics have a very limited range and unless a really good battery is developed the gas engine is here to stay. The hybrid has proven that great fuel economy is possible while maintaining range and power options. I think more attention should be paid to home and other buildings energy consumption. Our older buildings leak energy like a sieve.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Very true.

Just as, our current healthcare system, is driven by the economics of the insurance companies making their profits.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Very true.

Just as, our current healthcare system, is driven by the economics of the insurance companies making their profits.

A city relative visiting the family farm was trying his hand at milking the cow. When asked how he was doing he lamented, "I think she's gaining on me." ^_^

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Problem is that electrics have a very limited range and unless a really good battery is developed the gas engine is here to stay. The hybrid has proven that great fuel economy is possible while maintaining range and power options. I think more attention should be paid to home and other buildings energy consumption. Our older buildings leak energy like a sieve.

Actually, if you calculate the number of miles the average person drives at one time, then electric is a superior options. The Kia electric has a max range of 93 miles. The Tesla electric has a max range of 240 miles. Obviously the Tesla is costly but my point is that for 95% of the time, an electric meets our needs. 95% of us 95% of the time drive less than 93 miles per day.

A shift in focus to pure electric (obviously hybrid is a stepping stone and part of the process) would yield tech breakthroughs and economy of scale and clever work arounds.

For instance, what if there was a super quick removable battery for your electric. So you are driving cross country, you make it 200 miles on your first charge, pull into the electric battery refuel station, and a machine automatically swaps your depleted battery for a fully charged one, and presto, you are good for another 200 miles instantly. Driving cross country, there is no stretch of road that is 200 miles from a gas station...

In any event, until we actually try, we just won't get over our oil addiction. Technologically speaking, we are at a point where we really should move wholeheartedly in that direction. Truth be told, the powers that be really aren't incentivized to. They will be dead before our current environmental problems overwhelm us. Basically, why should all the old cronies who control the world try to fix it before they die? They have no incentive and can deny deny deny all the global warming models. And I say that as a former scientist who is not sold on global warming, however even I have to acknowledge the possibilities and the risk vs reward to the arguments claiming we need to clean up our act.

THen there is the matter of nuclear technology which is a superior form of technology that we just have failed to fully explore and develop. It is criminal that the majority of nuclear reactors are basically 1960s technology and design. Imagine if we used computers that were 1960s design and technology... If we honest and truly pursued nuclear technology and could get over the emotional arguments and logical fallacy arguments that are rooted in fear and ignorance.., this world would be an amazing place.

I find it ironic, you tally up all the environmental harm done by oil spills and chemical spills and frakking, etc etc and it is a about a billion times worse than nuclear accidents. And I don't use the number billion as a turn of phrase. No, I literally mean a billion times worse. And yet, we can't get behind nuclear. Or ignorance in regards to all things nuclear is so blinding that we can't see the truth and potential benefits staring right in front of us...

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually, if you calculate the number of miles the average person drives at one time, then electric is a superior options. The Kia electric has a max range of 93 miles. The Tesla electric has a max range of 240 miles. Obviously the Tesla is costly but my point is that for 95% of the time, an electric meets our needs. 95% of us 95% of the time drive less than 93 miles per day.

The highways are filled with millions of vehicles, large and small, that travel long distances, at high speeds, with heavy loads, up hills, in very cold weather, and off the main roads (I put on 80 miles per week just driving on forest roads). Most of these driving conditions cannot be met efficiently if at all by electrics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
894. The reason why I don’t have a valid drive license (1) (4/20/2015)

In late 1990s, the Feds intensified persecution on me with their high tech.EM wave weapons. I went to South East Asia to get rid of those radiation shooting. I drifted there from March 1999 to July 2000.

In March 2000, I was in Thailand. I found the authority tried to frame me in a drug case. I was in horror. This was a very serious matter, so I sought asylum in Foreign Minister of Thailand. It was hard in a strange country if you were framed in such a case.
(see ?9. Frame attempt?and ?0. Seeking asylum?

In July 2000, I returned to US. The bitter experience of trying to frame me in alleged drug case alarmed me. I started to tell my story in Internet.

On Nov. 12/2001, San Jose Mercury News had a whole page article “Killing Pablo? It said the “secret group killed 300 people. No one was ever prosecuted. (see #62. Plot) I had a feeling the Feds would carry out a big slaughter in US. That article “Killing Pablo?was to justify their action.

On January 16, 2001 the Federal Bureau of Prisons set May 16, 2001 asMcVeigh's execution date.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

The Feds must have my personal information. May 16, 2001 was carefully selected. My drive license was expired on May 24, 2001. I had to renew my drive license before that date. The Feds was sure that they could intercept my license renewal mail and using it as hard evidence in coming “big drug case?

Anyhow, I hesitated to mail the license renewal form.

On Apr. 11, Skolnick wrote his “RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS? I found it was about to frame a “Heroin smuggling case? not for hostage releasing. Combined with the article “killing Pablo? I thought the Feds must have plotted a big drug case on me.

5/11/2001 The original planned execution date of Timothy McViegh. I didn’t mail the renewal form, that interrupted the plan of the Feds. They had to extend the execution date.

5/12/2001 The Mercury News had a brief news which proves my suspicion was very accurate, I wouldn’t renew my drive license. (see ?4. My brother in law was targetted? Even if it causes so much trouble in my life.

6/11/2001 McVeigh was executed.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
why I don’t have a valid drive license (2) (5/5/2015)

In March 2001, I received a drive license renewal notice from DMV. The old license would expire on May 24,2001. I hesitated to mail the renewal form to DMV because there was an event at that time trying to get my signature on a blank paper. It alarmed me that the Feds was organizing a plot.

4/11/2001, Skolnick's article revealed there was a secret deal made between Chinese secret police and the Feds. The deal was to create a drug smuggling case from China to US.

5/11/2001, Timothy McVeigh's excution date. It was delayed. I think it was because I didn't mail my drive license renewal form to DMV. The Feds need my drive license as evidence in their framed case.

5/12/2001, a brief news in Mercury News said there was a malfunction in machine which issuing renewal drive license in Sacramento DMV office. It caused a lot of renewal drive license sent to wrong addresses. It justified why my drive license would be in wrong hand if I had mailed renewal form. The news issuing date was well planned. The action day of the Feds was 5/11. The execution of McVeigh was used to distract public's attention from a framed drug case. The victim would have no chance to read the news of malfunction machine of DMV next day.

6/11/2001, McVeigh executed. The Feds knew that I wouldn't renew my drive license any more. Their plan failed. But I since lost the chance to drive.

9/11/2001, the promised deal to Pentagon still had to pay. Besides, the Feds had to get the Patriot Act to keep their target under surveillance. The news after 911 attack proved my allegation was very correct. The Feds used victime's drive license as their evidence.

9/11 Hijackers Leave a Clear Trail of Evidence'

Investigators find a remarkable number of possessions left behind by the hijackers:
Two of Mohamed Atta’s bags are found on 9/11. They contain a handheld electronic flight computer, a simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft, two videotapes relating to “air tours?of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft, a slide-rule flight calculator, a copy of the Koran, Atta’s passport, his will, his international driver’s license, a religious cassette tape,

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091101evidencetrail

See all articles at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p60-how-the-feds-persecute-people

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-811-attack

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t4-em-sleep-wave

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
"standing on our own" in terms of energy self sufficiency is a pipe dream of isolationists because of that very reason. Until someone figures out a way to make a lot of money from that idea it will never ever happen.
This is how America works:
1) When it solves problems, a problem is only solved is someone can profit from it.
2) If someone is profiting off the problem, it isn't really a problem and they will be sure to spend some of that money to make sure you know that it isn't really a problem.
3) if you don't like 1 and 2, then you are the problem, not the system.

Some people might call that greed, nah thats is just capitalism.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"standing on our own" in terms of energy self sufficiency is a pipe dream of isolationists because of that very reason. Until someone figures out a way to make a lot of money from that idea it will never ever happen.
This is how America works:
1) When it solves problems, a problem is only solved is someone can profit from it.
2) If someone is profiting off the problem, it isn't really a problem and they will be sure to spend some of that money to make sure you know that it isn't really a problem.

Some people might call that greed, nah thats is just capitalism.

I've said this as well. Our serious problems won't be solved unless someone can get rich,
powerful,
or famous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've said this as well. Our serious problems won't be solved unless someone can get rich,
powerful,
or famous.
It is asad state of affairs for America and it will lead to our downfall eventually, if it hasn't began the process already. Greed and pride is the most overlooked sins in America, because there is a thin line between confidence and greed, and success and greed.. for which 99% of Americans have no understanding of the limits of line between the two.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is asad state of affairs for America and it will lead to our downfall eventually, if it hasn't began the process already. Greed and pride is the most overlooked sins in America, because there is a thin line between confidence and greed, and success and greed.. for which 99% of Americans have no understanding of the limits of line between the two.

True. There are too many Rahm Emanuels around.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)

In early May 2001, the resignation of the Heads of FBI and DEA also indicates something big would take place.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON Published: May 2, 2001

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us/director-of-fbi-says-he-ll-resign-after-eight-years.html

Impeachment Figure in Line For Drug Enforcement Post

By JAMES RISEN Published: May 9, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 8?President Bush is expected to name Representative Asa Hutchinson, an Arkansas Republican with a long interest in drug issues, as the new head of the Drug Enforcement Administration, officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/09/us/impeachment-figure-in-line-for-drug-enforcement-post.html

Those heads used to step down with crime their department committed. At that time, it was for a framing drug case and attempt murder planned to happen several days later (originally for May 11, 2001 then extended to June 11 but went soured)

Now they repeat that old tactic again.

DEA Chief Michele Leonhart To Resign Amid 'Sex Party' Scandal,Policy Disagreements

Posted: 04/21/2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/21/dea-chief-michele-leonhart-resign_n_7109618.html

-----------------
Senate Confirms Loretta Lynch as Attorney General After Long Delay

By JENNIFER STEINHAUER APRIL 23,2015
WASHINGTON ?After one of the nation’s most protracted cabinet-level confirmation delays, the Senate Thursday approved Loretta E. Lynch to be attorney general

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/loretta-lynch-attorney-general-vote.html?_r=0

Another two resignations of D.o.J. which means the Feds plot a new drug case ( DEA involved) and will commit a murder crime so they step down in advance to take the responsibility. Everything is similar to the EP-3 spy case of 2001 while secret deal with China has been made. (see "893. New secret deal (4/13/2015)") It could happen as early as tomorrow- Apr.25/2015 - my wife’s return date from her Chinese trip which was arranged by the Feds.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
896. Still the F.I.S.A. Court (5/5/2015)

In "893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)" and "895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)", I said the old tactic repeated. The Feds have a new plot with the help of Chinese secret police. My wife had been arranged a Chinese trip from 4/14 to 4/25. After her return from China, C.Y.- an alleged Chinese double agent has visited my house three times in latest week.(see C.Y. at #668,669 and 724)

C.Y.'s son works in an American company. A sub-division of that company in China has organized the Chinese staff to have a meeting in America recently. C.Y. asks my wife to arrange a US tour for those Chinese staff.

I think it's part of this new plot. The purpose is to link us to a Chinese spy group and cover us under a F.I.S.A. warrant. (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act)

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
897. Computer trap (5/5/2015)

On 4/26, one day after my wife's return, the screen of my computer blacked out.

When my wife saw my conputer was out of order, she said, "Don't touch my computer". She has a notebook computer but she rarely use it. She plays iPad.

The notebook was given by her boss, said for business material storage. I never touch it before. My wife was a toll of the Feds. I am afraid the computer is full of virus or illegal material-in another word, it might be a planting.

On 5/3, she suddenly changed her attitude to allow me to use the notebook. For one week I couldn't go internet. So I used it right away.

I used to post with window Word Process. It doesn't work in that notebook. A frame instracts: "

Activation Wizard

Your beta software has expired.
Use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove the beta software from your computer."

My wife said beta software might be downloaded by her boss or someone else.

The wizard suggested to go through a list of programs. I was scared. If the Feds hid a malicious worm program and I could touch it off by just a click, then the computer could become a virus source. It thus gives the Feds the excuse of search and arrest they have sought for such a long time.

I think it's a trap that the Feds set up. They sabotaged my computer with some back door system, just like what they did in MH370 (with hidden auto pilot system) and drove me to another computer they prepared.

Upvote 0