Satan Lost and God Won My Soul!

Pyroclasm

Apr 19, 2006
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Hello all,
I am a new Christian. My parents believe in God but never reinforced it in our home, they don't live the Christian life. Their faith is weak. My brothers are Athiests as well as all my friends. I was an Agnostic and believed in a higher power and it's only withing this new year that the higher power that I've been talking to has always been God himself.
The devil greatly corrupted my life. All through my life whenever I did anything wrong I felt the need to punish myself, this started roughly at the age of 7. Through life I have remained a good person and have never intentionally sinned. People picked on me, banded me from their groups, I felt like an outcast. I've always been honest and truethfull and people have always taken that from me and used it against me. I took on to hurting myself more with life lasting scars. I've made a few attempts of suicide over the years. Last year I was at my worst, my most extreme, broke and the Devil ruled my fate. Whenever I failed to kill myself, the devil called me weak, pitaful, that I was so weak I couldn't even go through with it. He said it to me so often, I believed his words. I was at my end where I was about to make those last few steps that would change my life for ever and for the worst and thats when she came to me.
A dear friend of mine that I've known and had feeling for over 3 years. She is a strong Christian. She was able to pull me out of my never ending cycle of self abuse and corruption. She worked on me and with me for many months and now I am a Christian as well. I think in my heart that I was born to be a Christian and the devil knew that as well and tried to decieve me. I am a new person, negativity doesn't last long, I am stronger, I can truimph over the Devil and his words, I am God's child. I realized that I am special and I can affect people for the better, I can make positive change in my life and others. I do have a promising future ahead of me, and all I have to do is believe in God and let him guide me. I am so thankful. God sent this woman and she saved me from the Devils grip. I am now seeking God and Jesus, I have my own Bible (NASB), listen to more positive music and look forward to learning about God and his word.
I have gone through a vast transformation and am now working to encourage my family to regain their faith and to be able to incorporate little by little God's word in their lives. The Bible is truely a very powerful and wise book. I see the world now with different eyes. Thank you God for believing in me.
I hope to continue on my new journy with God through the Christian Forums to learn and meet new people.

Reactions: freyajem

euphoria

Hebrews 13:8
Apr 15, 2006
✟9,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi there :wave:

Welcome to CF! This place can be a bit overwhelming at first, but stick around and you’ll get used to it pretty quickly. If you have any questions on how to navigate it, check out the FAQ. Any other questions, feel free to PM (Private Message) me. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. God bless you & yours!

That was a very powerful intro. that you posted. Simply amazing what God can do, isn't it? Amen brother!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums