Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit was dealing with me about a cleansing. Thought I had dealt with forgiveness fully. Many can do us wrong but on the cross Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I am talking about our leaders in America and across the world. I go sometimes into this fear of God thing as when meditating on how long eternity is. No one has done me wrong enough for them to be in Hell for millions of years. Think about this. God destroyed the people he set free from Egypt. Only their youth 21 and under went in from the wilderness. I need revival and forgiveness every day to be a elect saint called to be righteous not just at the cross. Like I said, Lord Jesus help me so I can be a witness for you.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit was dealing with me about a cleansing. Thought I had dealt with forgiveness fully. Many can do us wrong but on the cross Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I am talking about our leaders in America and across the world. I go sometimes into this fear of God thing as when meditating on how long eternity is. No one has done me wrong enough for them to be in Hell for millions of years. Think about this. God destroyed the people he set free from Egypt. Only their youth 21 and under went in from the wilderness. I need revival and forgiveness every day to be a elect saint called to be righteous not just at the cross. Like I said, Lord Jesus help me so I can be a witness for you.
Excited today hearing of a possible revival in Kentucky. I pray it is genuine and not attacked by other false ministries.

Upvote 0