REVEALED: Melania Trump outright lied under oath about having a college degree

Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/rev...ied-under-oath-about-having-a-college-degree/
Now it seems, new evidence shows that Trump may have lied about her degree under oath, making her guilty of perjury.

Melania Trump’s website was yanked offline in July when discrepancies surfaced about her claim that she graduated with a degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia. She, in fact, did not graduate, rather she only attended classes before moving on to a modeling career and coming to the United States under possibly illegal visas.

Time to indict Misleader Melania.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Let's leave the wives out of this election, both Melania as well as Bill.

Trump himself made families fair game, both in his campaigning and his proposed military policies. What's good for the goose...

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Melania Trump is not a politician. So I think it's wrong to attack her. I wouldn't attack Michelle Obama.

Plenty of people have attacked her. They even attacked Malia. Melania decided she wanted to be a part of the campaign. I think it's fair to call her out when she's lied, plagiarized, etc.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Plenty of people have attacked her. They even attacked Malia. Melania decided she wanted to be a part of the campaign. I think it's fair to call her out when she's lied, plagiarized, etc.
I've never attacked Obama's wife or her kids, and I've never seen any publicly known conservative pundit or organization attack either Michelle Obama or Obama's daughters. I don't know who you mean by "plenty of people". Do you mean people who post anonymously online such as on here? I'm sure there are online posters who have done that, but two wrongs don't make a right. She's Trump's wife. She's not a politician. It's like how during a war you shouldn't target unarmed civilians.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I've never attacked Obama's wife or her kids, and I've never seen any publicly known conservative pundit or organization attack either Michelle Obama or Obama's daughters. I don't know who you mean by "plenty of people". Do you mean people who post anonymously online such as on here? I'm sure there are online posters who have done that, but two wrongs don't make a right. She's Trump's wife. She's not a politician. It's like how during a war you shouldn't target unarmed civilians.

You might not have personally attacked them but tbh I find it really hard to believe that you're unaware that plenty of people have, not just on this forum but all over the place. I don't see revealing that Melania lied about important things as being an attack though. She hasn't just stood on the sidelines for this campaign, she's literally took center stage for it.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump himself made families fair game, both in his campaigning and his proposed military policies. What's good for the goose...
I think you raise a good point. Used to be the families of the candidates were off-limits but then, Trump came along and changed all that.

Let's not stoop down to that level.

Reactions: Picky Picky
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I think you raise a good point. Used to be the families of the candidates were off-limits but then, Trump came along and changed all that.

Let's not stoop down to that level.

... unless he wins. Then the country has officially volunteered itself to that level.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Michelle Malkin, Sarah Palin and Elizabeth Hasselback et al don't count? Really? I do agree about spouses and families, but you must've slept through Bill Clinton's two terms as President.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but terrorists families are all also terrorists. Get caught up.

Their brothers, sisters, cousins, mothers, wives, children? All terrorists? All deserving to be shot?

Upvote 0