Response to Qur'an Challenge Part Deux

Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
This is a very very bad recitation of 5 things. 3 are parts of the Qur'an and 2 are not. Please, any non-Muslim is invited to listen and tell me which ones are Qur'an and which ones are not. You can number them if you'd like. A new one begins after a pause and they all start with "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim".

Note: I'm not the Qari. I asked a friend to recite these. He does not speak any Arabic and I had to coach him on pronunciation.

Enjoy. :cool:

la hawla wa la quwatta illa billah.

You left Shi'ism, but Shi'ism hasn't left you. I'm starting to wonder if you're not just engaging in taqiyyah.

For anyone wondering, he had his "friend" say a curse against one of the closest companions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Shi'aa religion essentially revolves around this theme of hatred. They even go so far as to say that their awaited mahdi will take some of the companions of the Prophet out of their graves, bring them back to life, and torture those companions and humiliate them. So not only do they openly hate the beloved of the Prophet, but they also give their saints attributes that belong only to Allaah (i.e. bringing people back to life & judging & punishing people after the deaths of the people they're punishing).

Anyways, 'Umar radiAllaahu 'anhu is worth far more than you'll ever be worth. I'm not going to discuss anything else with a reviler of the sahaabah radiAllaahu 'anhum.

For the rest of you guys, this thread is not a real response to the Qur'aan challenge. He's sorely mistaken in thinking that untrained ears of non-Arabic speakers can prove that random, curse-filled Arabic is the same as the Qur'aan & therefore fulfills that challenge.

If anyone is really interested, you should read these links:

The Challenge of the Quran

:: The Inimitable Qur'an ::

Is Quss Bin Sa'idah's 'Poetry' Meeting The Challenge Of The Qur'an?

as well as this:

Understanding the Qur’an’s Literary Challenge: to “Bring Something Like It” | IslamToday - English

Those links display that the OP really has very little understanding of the challenge that Allaah gave.

Also, here is some beautiful Arabic being recited (it is NOT the Qur'aan, it is a hadeeth, i.e. a recorded action or saying or event in the life of the Prophet Muhammad peace & blessings of Allaah be upon him):

[youtube]hTHH3NfOMpw[/youtube]

And this is the same reciter reciting the Qur'aan:

[youtube]PtEV9x8pBYI[/youtube]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
"The Shi'aa religion essentially revolves around this theme of hatred."

Sounds like a generalization there "LoveBeingAMuslimah".:)

The majority of the Shi'aas = the twelver Shi'aas. And they hate many of the sahaabah.

The Zaydi Shi'aas, one of the few (if not sole) groups that don't proclaim hatred of the sahaabah (nor commit shirk), are a very tiny percentage.

The majority of Shi'aas hate (and often say "may the curse of Allaah be upon him/her", a'uthobillah, following their names) Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Aa'ishah, and Mu'awiyah (may Allaah be pleased with them). Is this not hatred of those righteous people?

The Shia scholars believe that the Mehdi will come and exhume the body of Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) in order to flog her for her sins: “When the Twelvth Imam returns, Aisha will be raised from the dead so as to be whipped as due punishment.” (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 108) And: “When the Twelvth Imam returns, he will bring Aisha to life so as to torment her.” (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 139) As well as: “Imam Mehdi will punish Aisha with stripes.” (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 901) Mullah Baqir Majlisi says: “When Imam Mahdi arrives, Aisha will be resurrected so that she may be given a prescribed punishment and that Fatima be vindicated.” (Mullah Baqir Majlisi, Haqqul Yaqeen, p. 347)

How dare they speak of the favorite wife of the Prophet sal Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam this way?

And here's a link about cursing the wives of the Prophet and the sahaabah:

Ahlel Bayt » Articles » Grand Ayatollah On Cursing the Prophet’s Wives/Companions and Taqiyyah

But, anyways, I meant that is one of the themes (hatred of these amazing companions).

Upvote 0

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't condone cursing Aisha since Ali allowed her to leave unmolested after the battle of the Camel...

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and would agree there's since been a lot of hatred...on both sides.

I think maybe you generalized too much...there needs to be some ways to find compassion between Sunni and Shiah...just my opinion. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums