Request: Please make a forum like this where non-Christians can reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulimulix

Free Thinker
Apr 20, 2010
Sydney, Australia
✟8,176.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
It has been something I have thought for quite some time, and I even messaged the mods with no response about it:

MAKE AN EXPLORING CHRISTIANITY THREAD WHERE NCs CAN RESPOND

I have heard from many people that this would be a good idea, can it please happen? As an atheist posting here, I have had NCs reply and it's fine; they add to the conversation.

So, please, can someone make this happen?

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just put a little thought into your questions and phrase them as a philosophical concern and post them in the philosophy section of the web site. I would say the majority of the people looking for an atheistic free for all do it there.

Upvote 0

mulimulix

Free Thinker
Apr 20, 2010
Sydney, Australia
✟8,176.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
So what you want is a forum where Christians and Non-Christians can talk about theology, etc?

I would agree with that

Exactly.

Just put a little thought into your questions and phrase them as a philosophical concern and post them in the philosophy section of the web site. I would say the majority of the people looking for an atheistic free for all do it there.

A lot of my threads aren't philosophical, but 95% of the time, I would like non-Christians to reply.

Upvote 0

Biker Angel

Never coming back to this mad house
Sep 12, 2009
California
✟17,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It has been something I have thought for quite some time, and I even messaged the mods with no response about it:

MAKE AN EXPLORING CHRISTIANITY THREAD WHERE NCs CAN RESPOND

I have heard from many people that this would be a good idea, can it please happen? As an atheist posting here, I have had NCs reply and it's fine; they add to the conversation.

So, please, can someone make this happen?

Such a thread existed but was closed. You atheists cause to much trouble here so you have to be controlled.;)^_^

Originally Posted by Tiberius
"Perhaps you should open such a forum. This isn't the first time I have been unable to have a thread where all can participate."

Originally Posted by ebia
"Such a forum existed. Management decided to discontinue it because it got too nasty.
If you want that kind of open debate you'll need to find another site."

Originally Posted by Hentenza
"And it probably will not be the last. GA was closed because neither side could play nice. It became a cesspool. There are no plans to reopen it."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.