• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Remember me?

A

aChildOfMary

I don't remember you because I haven't met you before on this forum as I am a ferely new participant at this site.
It's good to read your post anyway.
I hope that whatsoever plagued you earlier has decreased by now and that the Lord will grant you a blessed year to come.

On the most Holy Theotokos interseccion you will be fine, rest assured that she never turns her back on any of her beloved child.
Trust me I know from experience.

For you I pray,
Ave Maria, Piena di Grazia,
Il signore é con te,
Tu sei Benedetta fra le donne,
e benedetto é il frutto del tuo seno, Gesú.

Santa Maria, madre di Dio,
prega per noi peccatori,
Adesso e nell'ora della nostra morte.
Amen

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi sister, yes I remember you, how are you doing? I hope you have picked up somewhat. We still write on a post you started - what are you feeling right now - we are on number 22, so when that one reaches a 1000 posts it will make 22,000 posts altogether.

A lot of people come and go but we still have some oldies around.

Be blessed.

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1015758bdl1bosmta.gif

:clap: I AM SO HAPPY to see you back on CF, I have prayed about you and thought about you often! I am so glad you are back here! I hope to see you around more often! AGAIN welcome back dear sweet loving sister. MANY (((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) :) :clap: :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums