Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Sri Lanka​

Pray for the pastor of the Jesus Lives Glorious Church in Karuwalagaswewa who was recently refused permission to put a Christian headstone on his son’s grave in a public cemetery. .
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka​

Pray that the gospel message of God’s love and acceptance will reach those in the Polonnaruwa area who oppose the work of the Good Shepherd Church with marginalised groups. .
Number of Prayers 21
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka​

Pray for the Good Shepherd Church in Polonnaruwa whose ministry includes overseeing a drug rehabilitation centre. Three Christian workers at the centre were recently attacked by opponents.
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka​

Buddhist nationalism is on the rise across Sri Lanka, as well as an increase in Hindu fundamentalism in the north and east. Pray for Christian communities facing persecution from both Hindus and Buddhists.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

A prayer for Christians who are suffering persecution and oppression​

Lord we pray for all our brothers and sisters who, like Thumleima and her family, have become displaced from their homes due to persecution and oppression in so many places around the world. Father, we ask that you continue to walk with them and sustain them as they seek to care for themselves in new […]
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Russia

Iran​

Pray that the Iranian authorities will recognise that gathering for worship is a right for all citizens, including Christians with a Muslim background.
Number of Prayers 34
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iran

Iran​

‘Tabitha’ was forced to flee Iran after she told others about the miraculous way God healed her of stomach cancer. Pray that God will meet all her needs.