Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Pakistan​

Zaki Masih from Chak 98 Shumaali village has been accused of blasphemy over a Facebook post that he denies sharing. His village’s Muslim cleric denies it is blasphemous. Pray the case against Zaki will be dropped.
Number of Prayers 39
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for Christian Haroon Shahzad from Sargodha who has been charged with blasphemy after he shared on Facebook Bible verses to which local Muslims took offence.
Number of Prayers 34
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for peace in communities in Pakistan and beyond, following the public burning of the Koran in Sweden. Pray that any attempts to whip up anti-Christian sentiment will fail.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for the three children of Shazia Imran, a Christian widow from Lahore who was abducted and brutally murdered after refusing to convert to Islam and marry one of her kidnappers.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Ask God to multiply the efforts of our partners as they work tirelessly to meet the practical and spiritual needs of Christians made homeless by the Jaranwala riots.
Number of Prayers 39
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Punjab’s government is investigating reports that the Jaranwala riots in August were carefully co-ordinated attacks. Pray for justice for families affected by the violence.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Thousands of extremists attacked up to 19 churches and hundreds of Christian homes in Jaranwala, Punjab, in August following allegations that a copy of the Koran had been desecrated. Pray for the many Christians who are now without homes or churches.