Ohio
✟1,094,535.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

Pakistan​

Punjab’s government is investigating reports that the Jaranwala riots in August were carefully co-ordinated attacks. Pray for justice for families affected by the violence.
Number of Prayers 14
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Thousands of extremists attacked up to 19 churches and hundreds of Christian homes in Jaranwala, Punjab, in August following allegations that a copy of the Koran had been desecrated. Pray for the many Christians who are now without homes or churches.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

The newly passed Criminal Laws (Amendment) Act 2023 increases the punishment for insulting Islam’s prophet Mohammed and his family to a minimum of ten years. Pray for increased legal protection for minorities vulnerable to accusations of blasph…
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for Christian converts from Islam in Pakistan who are often persecuted by family members. ‘Jameela’ had to flee from her husband when he threatened to kill her and their sons after she turned to Christ.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for justice for Imran Rehman who has been charged with blasphemy, and more recently terrorism, over material he is alleged to have posted via a social-messaging service. He denies all charges.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for the family of Abdul Rauf, a young English teacher who was shot dead in Turbat, Balochistan province, in August after being accused of blasphemy by his students.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
Pakistan

Pakistan​

Pray for Christians in Maryam Town, Sargodha district, Punjab, where thousands fled their homes after posters offensive to Moslems were posted on Mosque walls in July, sparking protests.

Last edited: