Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

21 October 2023 – Indonesia​

Pray that God will intervene to remove barriers set up against Indonesian churches which are applying to build new premises. One church which received approval in April had waited 15 years. .
Number of Prayers 10
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

20 October 2023 – Indonesia​

Pray for wisdom for the Mawar Sharon Church in Tanjung Morawa, North Sumatra province. There have been demonstrations against its use of a warehouse for a Sunday service and against plans to construct a worship building nearby.
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

19 October 2023 – Indonesia​

In Riau Islands province, about 30 people used hammers and clubs to damage a Pentecostal Mission Church in Indonesia building under construction in Kabil. Pray for reparations and protection for this church.
Number of Prayers 25
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

18 October 2023 – Eritrea​

Continue to pray for former prisoner of faith Aster, whose twin sister Azieb died after they were both severely beaten in jail. Aster, who now lives in France, says she has no bitterness towards their torturers.
Number of Prayers 25
YES - I WILL PRAY
Eritrea

17 October 2023 – Eritrea​

Ask God to speak to the hearts and minds of the officials responsible for the arbitrary detention of Eritrean Christians, including their prison guards.
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Eritrea

16 October 2023 – Eritrea​

Continue to pray for the release of church leaders arbitrarily detained in Eritrea, including Pastor Haile Naizgi and Dr Kiflu Gebremeskel, who have been jailed since 2004.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
Eritrea

15 October 2023 – Eritrea​

Praise God for the recent release of seven women and six men, all Christians, who had reportedly been in prison for about ten years. Ask God to help them to rebuild their lives.
Number of Prayers 20
YES - I WILL PRAY
Eritrea