Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Iran​

Ask God to comfort Mehdi ‘Yasser’ Akbari, who is serving ten years in jail for being part of an ‘illegal’ church. He is still grieving for his only son, Amir-Ali, who died in care in 2021: Mehdi was not allowed to attend the f…
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iran

Indonesia​

President Joko Widodo has told regional leaders not to let ‘agreements’ between local officials override constitutional guarantees of religious freedom. Pray that the Government will go further in defending minorities’ rights.
Number of Prayers 19
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Ask God to encourage and give wisdom to church leaders as they seek ways for their congregations to gather for worship and teaching peacefully. .
Number of Prayers 22
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Thank God that the mayor of the Solo area of central Java ordered the removal of a banner proclaiming ‘Allah is greater’ that opponents had hung on the door of the Javanese Christian Church.
Number of Prayers 22
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Pray for wisdom for Pastor Elysson Lase More who leads a house church near Jakarta. Protesters interrupted a worship meeting in a private home in June. .
Number of Prayers 33
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

The Indonesian Pentecostal Church in Sungai Barar, Sumatra, has completed its new building, with all necessary permits. Ask God to remove one final hurdle: opponents have built a wall to block the only road to the church. .
Number of Prayers 25
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Pray that officials will intervene to stop militants and hardliners disrupting church activities. Bethel Indonesia Church in Riau city, Sumatra, and a Bethel Indonesia Church in Cilame, West Java, were recently forced to stop services. .
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia