HisFireFly

Oct 29, 2004
Rural Manitoba
✟7,915.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Through him we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in our hope of sharing the glory of God.
(Romans 5:2):amen:

Rejoice, rejoice, let HIM hear your voice. To our FATHER we sound sweeter then the angels when we praise HIS glorious name!

HisFireFly

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of JOY. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of JOY, carrying sheaves with him. Psalm 126:5-6

"Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he JOYFULLY puts it on his shoulders and goes home.

Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, "REJOICE with me; I have found my lost sheep."

I tell you that in the same way there will be more REJOICING in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:4-7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 Peter 1:3-6,

'Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade -- kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice...' :amen: :clap:

Upvote 0