Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Morning Pubbies (long time since I last typed that).

Clear blue skies here this morning. Going to be a lovely day. Going over to visit my parents later for first time since lockdown began. Shielding restrictions have prevented that till now.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,129.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Things have been relaxed far more for England - yes we have eased a bit but are still [ though folk trying to come in from Cumbria have found :D ] limited as regards travel.

As of the weekend our shielded folk may go out for exercise BUT they still have to be careful re distancing etc.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Things have been relaxed far more for England - yes we have eased a bit but are still [ though folk trying to come in from Cumbria have found :D ] limited as regards travel.

As of the weekend our shielded folk may go out for exercise BUT they still have to be careful re distancing etc.

That's why we waited till today. Would have preferred to see them yesterday on Fathers day, but weather was changeable (huge hail and thunderstorm after tea). Shielding and social distancing means we can only sit outside with them, and today looking far better in that respect.
What we're waiting on now is an update for those shielding so we know the situation come the end of the month.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,129.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well you could have sat out here yesterday :) Today - that's a different kettle of fish :)

Rain was supposed to start about 11am but it was well early , and there's enough of a breeze to make it unpleasant

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
She had to spend 'quality time' with us...:D

Easy way to get kids out of their bedrooms. Turn the WiFi off and wait for the stampede down the stairs.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,129.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all :D

Not quite what was forecast so I've managed to get out and do my first 10 laps of the garden.
We are due dampness for the rest of the day - will it happen - who knows.

I've Zoom at 10.00

Upvote 0