Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,301,381.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Dan - sounds as if you've been having an 'interesting'time. Sorry about the Internet problem. We used a wireless Supplier a good few years back and discovered then the problems of getting a really good sight line to the transmitter .We were lucky - no trees in the way , and it worked brilliantly for a couple of years and then one morning we couldn't connect - the ISP had gone bust !!

Have you got the bike problem sorted yet ?

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The bikes in repair i have to ring. This afternoonto findlut what was wrong how. Much torepair etc

It could be somethig simple not needing a cost but i dont know yet til afternoon

Im only awake to eat breakfast and get a good amount of fluid in before taking a bit more sleep with the mask to make sure ive gotten enough

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟475,439.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
its nice and sunny today in Edinburgh but i dont think we are off out today tomorrow we have two young family members coming to visit until Sunday
we are losing our car as its not going to make it throught the MOT and we cant afford to fix it or get another car
plus we kinda didnt have money to do nice thing with all our money would be going on the car

we are renting a car to go and see some family in England near London we have enough money to put the cats in the cattery for a week and we have enough money for renting the car
we have been saving all our money just in case the car didnt make it
we are getting the car scraped in a week or so .
this means i have to use the buses again i can use the bus at the moment but if it gets busy or there a lot of people i panic
my husband has to be with me the whole times oh and i might be able to see my therapist again but it could take a year and a half before i see her again
hopefully its soon

oh wow i have wrote a lot ... must have needed to come out lol

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Sorry to hear about the internet problems, Dan. :( But your improved sleep is great...:)

Yes it is im awake now :) it is only first day though , so we will see when im awake wether or not sleepy etc

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,301,381.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That's good - both the increased alertness and the bike. Why not go for a ride now as it's decent weather ? The exercise is good and it will help make sure that you are tired when you go to bed tonight

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
After having to walk yesterday im resting today watching some tv got some cleaning and tidying to do today

As for a sleep routine i went to bed before midnight at 11 pm but took me some time to doze off since its new but once im sleeping im in heaven xd no tossing and turning anymore

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.