✟11,758.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Hiya y'all.
Girls after my own heart...nothing like a good caffeine kick to get the brain cells headed into the right gear with minimal cluncking! ;)
Pot of coffee's on the stove if you can see it through the bags under those eyes!

Upvote 0

SOTK

Blood Bought Child of God
Jul 11, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟17,206.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
lao tzu said:
AHEM!!! That creep's a stalker and if he shows up around the clubhouse I'm pulling down my shotgun and chasing him out. I'll bury him by the revenooers if he comes back twice.

Whups, sorry folks! But these young gals deserve fair warning. Not everybody on CF is what they seem. There's a passle of us who've been following the Edge's antics IRL for a while. He's a bad'un. Sorry his wife's dead, but that doesn't suddenly cure him of being pond scum. There'll be no pity party here in the clubhouse for that sort.

Really? I didn't know that.

Upvote 0

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dec 21, 2005
West Virginia, USA
✟1,242.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Evenin' kids! :wave:

I've got another batch of good corn simmering downstairs... should be ready early next week... and I hooked up the tap to the new vat... a little hefeweisen for those of you that like weak beer... ooops, just a Freudian slip there, that should have been "wheat" beer, not weak beer. :D

Enjoy, and if you stumble over the possum, tell him there's a vat that needs scrubbing downstairs.

Gotta run, see everyone tomorrow! :wave:

Reactions: Redneck Crow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Juvenal

Radical strawberry
Feb 8, 2005
Georgia
✟37,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Well, 'necks, I talked to BillyBob and it turns out he managed to get banned from CF back in March after about seven posts. And Crow says I'm a mess! But in the name of redneck unity, he's promised to write the admins and see if he can't work out some way to be allowed back in.

Oh yeah, redneck unity and the threat I'd never pay up on our bet if he didn't find a way to get back into the clubhouse. (Nobody tell him I'm planning on paying up anyway.) I just think we need to throw a party when he posts the image of that finsky with my Hancock on it saying "You were right, I was wrong."

Reactions: Zakath
Upvote 0

Juvenal

Radical strawberry
Feb 8, 2005
Georgia
✟37,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Redneck Crow said:
Howdy, y'all!

Tao, y'all have any more of that lemonade?
Whups, better late than never, I'm guessing ... but sure, and you can even have a clean glass this time. (Sorry, took me a while to figure where we put the glasses when we moved in.)

But with Zak's meister vats in the basement and the still back by the crick, I guess we're just about all set. Is that possum ever gonna start earning his keep again? I know he's kinda cute and all, but when I know he's behind the bar, I feel a whole lot better about kicking off my boots.

Upvote 0

J21

Soldier For God's Glory
Aug 24, 2005
Adelaide, South Australia
✟11,758.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
It can only be a good thing knowing where that possum is...do you know how hard it is getting it's whoopsies out of your boots...man, what a schmozzle that is and it reeks for days after! I'd rather have my nose stuck under a hard working Redneck's armpit - that's if I could ever find one! ;)
Make mine a 'straight' lemonade with lotsa ice pleez.

Upvote 0

Juvenal

Radical strawberry
Feb 8, 2005
Georgia
✟37,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Straight lemonade it is, "sis" ... doesn't pay to refuse your laundress.

Thirsty doesn't do whoopsies! It's entirely on purpose. If it was anything but a dumb animal I'd call it deliberately evil. Redneck boots are nasty enough as it is.

I actually ran into a hard-working redneck armpit once, part of a redneck band ... she could make that armpit sing, honest! And the harmony with the cat-tail stepper was something to behold.

Of course, it probably wouldn't have sounded nearly as good without the lemonade. But then again, I came for the lemonade, not the live redneck music. Come to think of it, so did the redneck band.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J21

Soldier For God's Glory
Aug 24, 2005
✟11,758.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Redneck boots are nasty enough as it is.
They can hee-haw and dosey doe out the door off their own bat, I know!
Many a Redneck dance night where the guys would just sit back and let their boots do the turn on the dance floor for them. ;)
Could you kinda step out on the porch and get me some more ice? Just mind me car though!

Upvote 0

J21

Soldier For God's Glory
Aug 24, 2005
✟11,758.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
lao tzu said:
Heck, Julie, I don't even mind you, why should I start minding your car? But thanks for the keys. It makes the job easier.

:cool:
I hope you're properly licensed to drive son! Just don't stack it and remember...you pay for the juice. And no Circle work out on Crow's front yard! ;)
[you guys do know what 'circle work' is over there, dont ya?]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.