Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
In this post, Doveaman says,
Doveaman said:
ReCreation with Modification:

God created prehistoric ape/chimp.

Prehistoric ape/chimp became extinct.

God recreated structure of prehistoric ape/chimp and modified it into living structure of prehistoric man.

Prehistoric man also became extinct.

God then recreated structure of prehistoric man from "dust" and modified it into living structure of the first present-day man (Adam).

God then created the first present-day woman (Eve) by modifying a part of the structure (a rib) of the first present-day man.

All present-day humans then descended from the first present-day man and woman, Adam and Eve.

"The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground...From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth." - (Gen 2:7,Acts 17:26)

Yes, man is related to ape/chimp, but not by descent with modification, rather, it is by recreation with modification.
He claims that there are "historical facts" that support this story, and that the story accounts for the 200,000 or so endogenous retroviruses and retroviral elements that are to be found in common locations in chimps and humans. The uncommon ones, I presume, are accounted for by retroviral integrations into the germline since man was "copied" from a prehistoric man/chimp ancestor, useless and problematic retroviral DNA and all, presumably using some supernatural 3-D printer using dirt as ink.
OZVelMK9RWq4C59LuSEnDwwnfIe6_FGdEctZDLP4-U2Je0C6UsLYZAMSbZiUBtR6U-lEPK3jAsQ6kTU5NVU5rjGh0HJDrZ7k-ple1oMaPyEAqGe5XvwgUoQzhQ

If you are a YEC, that means chimps created, "pre-loaded" with 200,000 fake ERVs, then one extra endogenization going to fixation every twenty years, on average! I know chimps are promiscuous, but this is some achievement!

What I would like Doveaman to do is to state his "historical facts", and describe the evidence that supports them, keeping such facts and evidence relevant to his account of common ERVs.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The only question that matters is how "Recreation with Modification" can be distinguished from evolution from a common ancestor with respect to a genomic comparison between humans and other apes.

From what I have seen, Doveman is arguing for the equivalent of leprechauns planting evidence at a crime scene in such a way that it is indistinguishable from the commission of a real crime.

Upvote 0