keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,545.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You might want to take the few minutes it takes to search for Derek Prince on hte internet before getting and following a study guide from him.

My general advice is do a sinmilar search for any guide you intend to use and in the end do NOT get one study guide. Get at least 2. If they are both good then each will have at least some small points that it does better than the other. If one or both are bad it will become clear rather quickly, unless you have the bad luck (and likely failure to check very well) to have picked 2 that make the same errors (intentional or not).

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I would highly recommend Living By the Book by Howard Hendricks,William Hendricks
and also The Christian in Complete Armour (3 Volume Set) by William Gurnall,but most importantly I would first pray for God to fill my heart with a love and thirst for His word,and to open my heart to understanding.

This is also important-The One Great Requirement Of The Word: "Rightly Dividing" It

The One Great Requirement Of The Word: "Rightly Dividing" It | Bible.org; NET Bible, Bible Study

Upvote 0