recently enlightened on why two separate washrooms are generally established for men and women

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
http://www.whistleblower411.com/one...-why-gender-neutral-bathrooms-are-a-bad-idea/

The administration at the University of Toronto was recently enlightened on why two separate washrooms are generally established for men and women sharing co-ed residencies.

The University is temporarily changing its policy on gender-neutral bathrooms after two separate incidents of “voyeurism” were reported on campus September 15 and 19. Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,729.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I still shudder at the memory of a rather up-market French Campsite we stayed at regularly some years back.

Now you have to understand that cafe/bar toilets are frequently unisex - and sometimes of the less salubrious Turkish variety .

The campsite was really very good - beautiful separate toilet areas but the showers were unisex - about 5 or 6 cubicles floor to ceiling solid walls and doors - and quite large too - clothes never got wet while you were having your shower - quite an achievement .

One day I emerged from my shower and was chatting with the cleaner when from the cubicle beside mine emerged a well built gentleman clad only in a hip replacement scar !!

You should have heard what he got from the cleaner - she did NOT mince her words !! :D :D :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0