Receive the Word of exhortation

I Mikko Ainasoja servant of the Lord in the Lord Jesus Christ, I greet you reader.

Today, I in the Lord Jesus Christ wanted to bring out the Word of the Spirit to every man, my calling and that wisdom what is given to me. Please accept this Word of exhortation.

Love your neighbor as yourself, love everyone, but do not let anything, or anyone to seduce you, because this time has much temptation. Do not let the days gone by, todey or the future seduce you and separated from the Lord, do not let anything to seduce you. Love the God with all your heart, always seeking what is pleasing to the Lord. Remember, fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Do not love this world, because this world is not good, love the God. Also, remember that, that the God is holy, and also you must be holy, to stay in the Lord Christ. Branch will not live without trees, and man will not live without the Lord Christ.

And finaly. May God almighty bless every people in the Lord Jesus Christ! Remember to love all, doing good. Be hearers of the Word, but also doers of the Word. Please accept this Word of exhortation. Glory to the God forever and ever. Amen.

This writing is a copy in my own sites. More God´s word today in my website.

Best regards to everyone

Mikko Ainasoja