Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
People used to go to church because that is what they should do. After a few generations you dont see people at church unless their is

a Holiday, wedding or funeral. They even used to go to church because that is what they were told to do or because there just wasn't anything else to do.

Parents not seeing the importance of church generations down the line didn't take there kids to church. If their kids did go it was because others took them.

MATTHEW 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I believe you have to have a deep desire to go to church. If for any other reason than that of others, so that they will receive the guidance they need for a happy life.

Going to every service needs to be for your self and others. So they will see a need for God in their life. The only way we learn is to be taught.

REVELATION 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

God created man and He loves you and wants the best for you. If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of my sins.

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation. Come to Sunday school you will find it to be a great reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poor Beggar