Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please listen to the sermons at the bottom, click on link or copy and paste to your browser.

In Chinese we continue in Proverbs, sharing Chapter 2.
In English, we continue our story through Pilgrims progress, this time we reach Vanity Fair

MATTHEW 28

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

马太福音28:18-20

耶稣进前来,对他们说:“天上地下所有的权柄都赐给我了。 所以,你们要去,使万民作我的门徒,奉父、子、圣灵的名给他们施洗, 凡我所吩咐你们的,都教导他们遵守。我就常与你们同在,直到世界的末了。”

GET UP AND GO

起来行动吧

Jesus left some wonderful final instructions for us.. so why do we do the opposite.

耶稣给我们留下了奇妙的最后指示,那为什么我们要反其道而行呢?

Many churches have events and programmes. but where do they have them.. in their churches.

许多教会有各种活动和计划。但它们在哪里举行呢?在他们的教堂里。

When Jesus said these words.. there was one key word.. can anyone tell me what it is?

当耶稣说这些话时,有一个关键词...有人能告诉我是什么吗?

Is it Stay? Is it stop?

是停留?是停止吗?

NO IT IS GO

不,是行动

The church thinks that people will come to it. Sinners are as likely to come to church, than criminals will go to a police station, we are enemies of God before salvation, it is only by the Spirit's leading that any of us have come to God, although I went to church as a child and read the bible, I was still a million miles from God.

教会认为人们回去教会。罪人去教会的可能性,就像罪犯回去警察局一样大,我们在得救之前都是上帝的仇敌,只有在圣灵的引导下,我们中的任何一个人才会来到上帝面前。虽然我小时候去过教堂读圣经,但在得救之前,我离上帝有百万里之遥。

Now many people are brought to church by the faithful witness of believers.. like I was. We are to do this all the time, we are to befriend and love unbelievers and yes we can invite to events at our churches like barbecues and other outreach events.

现在许多人是被信徒的忠心见证带到教会来到,就像我一样。我们要一直这样做,我们要和不信的人交朋友,爱他们,是的,我们可以邀请他们参加我们教会的活动,比如烧烤和其他外展活动。

But most people never would think of coming near a church, so how do we reach them?

We must Go...out into the world...out of our comfortable, carpeted and air-conditioned churches. When we were in the United Kingdom earlier in 2015, we had the privilege of sharing the gospel on the streets of Lancaster, handing out literature to people who mostly refused them. This is tough work, there were only 8 of us, including one godly couple in their 80's. So many Christians live in Lancaster, but oh so few are ready to stand out in the cold and share the gospel. Now Open-air witnessing is not for everybody I realise that.

但大多数人从来不会想靠近教堂,那么我们如何接触他们呢?我们必须去...走出去...走出我们舒适、铺着地毯、有空调的教堂。在2015年初,但我们在英国时,我们有幸在兰开斯特的街道上分享福音,向他们分发他们大多数拒绝接受的文献。只是一项艰苦的工作,我们只有8个人,其中包括一对80多岁的虔诚夫妇。许多基督徒住在兰凯斯特,但只有极少数人愿意在寒冷中站出来传讲福音。现在,我意识到户外见证不是适合每个人。

Jesus said to His disciples that the fields are ready for harvest but the labourers are few. Jesus tells us to go, and yet we find excuse after excuse to stay put.

耶稣对他的门徒说,庄稼已经成熟,但工人很少。耶稣叫我们去,然而我们总是找借口不去,留在原地。

Listen believer: This world will not come to us, we have to take the gospel to the world. Sure, there are some after much prayer and friendship will come to church, but they are the exception rather than the rule. They come to church, they sing the hymns, they hear the sermons and that's it.

信徒啊,请听:这个世界不会来找我们,我们必须吧福音带到世界去。当然,经过多次祷告和友情后,有些人会来教会,但他们是例外,而不是规律。他们来教会,唱赞美诗,听布道,然后就这样了。

You can have all these big programmes, concerts and revival meetings in church, but unless we get up and go, sinners will continue to perish, only to experience a Christ-less eternity.

你可以在教堂举办所有这些大型活动、音乐会、复兴会,但除非我们站起来行动,否则罪人讲继续灭亡,只能经历一个没有基督的永恒。

It’s Time to go! The harvest is ready. Jesus is calling. Harvest time!

现在是行动的时候了!收割的季节已经来到。耶稣在呼召,是时候收割庄稼了!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

请阅读以下内容:

GOD BLESS

KEITH

凯斯(KEITH)

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

PROVERBS

04-智慧的宝物 The Treasure of Wisdom

Our Pastor
| 箴言 Proverbs

Chinese
Proverbs 2:1-11

sermonaudio.com/sermon/13021926266698

05-智慧会使我们脱离邪恶的人 Wisdom Delivers Us From Evil People

Our Pastor
| 箴言 Proverbs

Chinese
Proverbs 2:10-22

sermonaudio.com/sermon/22214559927

在祷告上持之以恒 Continue in Prayer

Pastor Chen

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/3132284006081

在传福音上持之以恒 Continue to Preach the Gospel

Pastor Chen

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/31622554566977

ENGLISH

PILGRIMS PROGRESS

13. Evangelist's Exhortations: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

Mike Riccardi
| Pilgrim's Progress

The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6172020035287

14. Vanity Fair, Part 1: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

Mike Riccardi
| Pilgrim's Progress

The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/625201344484169

15. Vanity Fair, Part 2: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

Mike Riccardi
| Pilgrim's Progress

The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/625201346473850

16. By-Ends and Prosperity Theology: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's...

Mike Riccardi
| Pilgrim's Progress

The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/62520134845546