Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,732.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In the journalism biz, that's called a 'puff piece,' filled with softball questions and answers that deserve to be challenged and aren't.

I wish I had a nickel for every time Trump called something a "disaster." (And that is something else that should be challenged.)

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the journalism biz, that's called a 'puff piece,' filled with softball questions and answers that deserve to be challenged and aren't.

I wish I had a nickel for every time Trump called something a "disaster." (And that is something else that should be challenged.)
I found that maybe some of the questions were purposely worded a certain way that were rather tricky and Trump didn't catch it. But I could be wrong.

You are Presbyterian, so I don’t want to drag you into other realms. Do you have a favorite saint?

I thought that was a strange question to ask a Presbyterian.

EDIT: I meant to say didn't catch it, not did catch it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I found that maybe some of the questions were purposely worded a certain way that were rather tricky and Trump did catch it. But I could be wrong.

You are Presbyterian, so I don’t want to drag you into other realms. Do you have a favorite saint?

I thought that was a strange question to ask a Presbyterian.
maybe so, but at least Trump can name some. and he made good choices that will resonate with a lot of people.

Upvote 0