Random Facts War!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed. Interestingly, while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male.
The 2 of the 5 lefties in my class of 25 are female.

Red hair is a recessive trait, which means that a child must inherit one red hair gene from each parent. Recessive traits often come in pairs, and redheads are more likely than other people to be left handed.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Chickens breath through their feet.
(at least, that is what my grandpa told my grandma in order to get her to go out with him) I guess it's not true ;)

No, chickens breathe through their open beaks or nostrils. But I am TERRIBLY CURIOUS how this statement made your grandma go out with your grandpa?:confused:

The original cupcakes were so called because they were cakes made from ingredients measured by the cupful.

Reactions: moerunamida
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Human babies are, pound for pound, stronger than an ox. While a baby certainly couldn’t pull a covered wagon at its present size, if the infant were the size of an oxen it just might very well be able to. Babies have especially strong and powerful legs for such tiny creatures, so watch out for those kicks!

Upvote 0