✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

I just wanted to ask you for prayers - I'm going in for a minor surgery today. I still don't like being put under. But I'm hoping this will help an issue that has been causing me real problems with chanting and singing in Church, and even with talking to people lately. They say there's a 75% chance it will work so - I'm hoping it will.

Thanks very much!

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Lord have mercy!

O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant Anastasia, granting her release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that she may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages.

Κύριε ἐλέησον, Κύριε ἐλέησον, Κύριε ἐλέησον!
Amen.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,022,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

I just wanted to ask you for prayers - I'm going in for a minor surgery today. I still don't like being put under. But I'm hoping this will help an issue that has been causing me real problems with chanting and singing in Church, and even with talking to people lately. They say there's a 75% chance it will work so - I'm hoping it will.

Thanks very much!
Praying for you !

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all!

Thanks very much!

God Bless You. I prayed for you.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so much.

I'm back home, awake and doing well enough. Won't know for a few weeks how well procedure worked. He might have found reason for trouble ive been having around incense too. So hopefully all good comes from this.

Thank you very much for prayers. I always feel so much better when you all are praying for me. God be with you all and may He bless you for your kindness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums