Nov 19, 2004
Hungary
Visit site
✟9,305.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Penrith Panthers but I promised my wife that if Parramatta Eels win this year I'm converting so we don't have to bicker when we watch footy games together. :p

lol (Wow I have checked out those 2 clubs so at least I know their coat of arm!!! you see? I'm learning more and more about rugby :))

How many Simpsons episodes can you consecutively watch before you get sick of it?
To be honest, I think I've never seen a full episode in my life.... I was just never interested in it I guess...

Who is your favourite cartoon and why?

Upvote 0

KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
TheListener said:
Penrith Panthers but I promised my wife that if Parramatta Eels win this year I'm converting so we don't have to bicker when we watch footy games together. :p

It's not worth it...:p

anett said:
Who is your favourite cartoon and why?

The Simpsons - I already have a DVD boxed set of one season and will probably get other seasons as time goes by :D

Have you met any celebrities, and if so, who?

Upvote 0

anett

Nov 19, 2004
Hungary
Visit site
✟9,305.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
hm... it depends on whom do you concider celebrities. lol And what do you mean by "meeting"? Just seeing them alive or talking to them. I take this second one.

Well I met some Hungarians, but their names wouldn't mean a lot to you I think :)

If Christian musicians count too, then I met the memeber of Deliriou5 and Hillsong United.

I like this question: so what about you? Have you met any celebrieites? Who?

Upvote 0

anett

Nov 19, 2004
Hungary
Visit site
✟9,305.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
What's the silliest song you know off my heart?

Song that I know off your heart or my heart? lol

Well probably I shouldn't answer this one, cause the one I know is in Hungarian... we learnt it in shcool in upper grade and if I remember it is a funny version of an American "folk song". It is about uncle John, who died on the battlefield, was found by an indian etc... I think it has no sense at all.... but it was kinda fun that time...

A little test for aussies: can you tell me the parts of the aussie flag and can you explain their meanings?

Upvote 0

Ssarl

Senior Veteran
Dec 7, 2004
✟10,083.00
Faith
Christian
The red and white bit is the Union Jack, which is the British flag. I've honestly no idea what it means to Britons, but we have it because we were once a British colony.
The seven-pointed star represents the six states and the Northern Territory.
The remaining five stars are the Southern Cross, which is the most famous constellation here, and has somehow become synonymous with Australia and New Zealand simply because a lot of the rest of the world can't see it!
As in 'Beneath our radiant Southern Cross, we'll toil with hearts and hands...'
I wonder how many people know where that line's from? :D

Tell me a knock-knock joke.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
D

DanielJamesSimon

TheListener said:
Thailand, India, China, Mongolia and Japan.

What is the square root of 4,563,433 (no calculators)
No calculators? You ask much... but I'll have a shot.

2136x2136 = 4,561,496

2137x2137 = 4,566,769

It has to lie somewhere in between there, but I'm not about to work that out now without a calculator (or pen and paper... I should have used pen and paper...).

I'll take a guess and say 2136.5.

Here's an easier one:

What's the square root of negative one (-1)?

Upvote 0

JacqS

May 22, 2005
Melbourne Australia
✟566.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell me a knock-knock joke.
here's one from my 6 yr old for you Ssarl

knock, knock
who's there?
Jupiter
Jupiter who?
jupiter a rock in my shoe?

(it had particular appeal to her because they have been doing space at school!!)

What's the square root of negative one (-1)?

hmmm...it has one, does it?

who let the math's freaks in here??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
D

DanielJamesSimon

JacqS said:
hmmm...it has one, does it?
Square root of negative one is i. "i" - "imaginary" number (because there's no real number that multiplied by itself gives -1. Don't ask me how but apparently "i" has a lot of use in maths and science...

Artos said:
Dunno. Someone left the back door open I guess....haha.
What do you do for fun?
For fun, I work out square roots of large random numbers.

No, just kidding. For fun I play the piano, spend time with friends, read, surf the internet...

What do you do to let off steam/let out tension?

Upvote 0

TheListener

Save a cow - eat a vegetarian!
Aug 22, 2004
Sydney
✟19,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That's like saying who would win if David & Jesus(in man form) wrestled. The answer is they wouldn't because they aren't immature and know better. Unlike the dark side. So I refuse to answer that question.

Whens the last time you took a vacation? (and where?)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.