Question

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
G

Gods_Child1

If so, then I would say the most important commandant was to love God.

So, if God could only choose one, you think he would rather we love him than to love each other? You think it would be better to love him and have total chaos on the Earth? Here is the truth. If all men loved each other, it would open the door for all men to love God. It is impossible to love all people without there being a closeness to God. Therefore all men loving each other would lead to a universal love of God.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, if God could only choose one, you think he would rather we love him than to love each other? You think it would be better to love him and have total chaos on the Earth? Here is the truth. If all men loved each other, it would open the door for all men to love God. It is impossible to love all people without there being a closeness to God. Therefore all men loving each other would lead to a universal love of God.

And if everyone would love God then they would love everybody. :)

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Then explain this: Why is it that every christian states a love for God, yet many are unable to love all people?

Because all Christians are still human and subject to the imperfections of the flesh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.