Question about "the pill"

Kitten87

Jun 18, 2006
✟15,857.00
Faith
Non-Denom
sorry if this is in the wrong place i didnt know where to put it.

This is purely out of curiosity, ive heard it said a few times but still dont kno what to think. Is it true that when you are on the pill a man can [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] in you and u wont get pregnant. I kno the whole purpose of taking the pill its to be protected, but no contraception is 100% I dont think i could ever be brave enough to let my husband do that unless we were really ok if i got pregnant or not.

Does anyone in here whose on the pill ever let their husband do that?

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟20,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No BC is 100% but the pill generally very effective. It really comes down to trusting the Lord, if you're married and you do get pregnant on BC then IMO it's probably part of God's plan. There really isn't anything to worry about.

Upvote 0

sioleabha

Mom to 5, Wife to Flesh99, Daughter to the KING!
Dec 9, 2003
Houston, Texas
Visit site
✟15,883.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Agreed with above posters, but yes, that is basically the whole point of the pill. Using the pill as your only method of birth control is about equally effective as using a condom alone.

There are problems with the pill, though.

Upvote 0

lin1235

Jana's mommy!
Mar 29, 2005
Cape Town, South Africa
✟4,295.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Like everyone said, no BC is perfect, and to make sure you understand that, even sterilisation (having your tubes tied) is only 99.7% effective. So if 1000 women have their tubes tied, 3 will get pregnant.

The stats for the pill is slightly worse, I think it's about 97% effective if you take it right, which means if 100 women are on the pill for a year, 3 of them will get pregnant in that year.

Personally, I was always OK with that, because we didn't have sex before marriage and so it would never have been a disaster to get pregnant. This pregnancy was an accident but in retrospect God's timing was absolutely perfect, we couldn't have asked for better, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

And just on a personal level, I want my husband to have [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] inside me, I would not change that for the world, it's really special for both of us.

Upvote 0