seeingeyes

Nov 29, 2011
Backwoods, Ohio
✟27,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a question about sex within the confines of marriage.

Is it a sin if a Christian wife performs oral sex on her christian husband?

I know that any form of sexual contact before marriage is wrong but what about after the marriage.

The Bible is silent on this, and I believe that's for a reason. :)

Upvote 0

Ace99

Alive in Christ
Sep 1, 2012
England
✟15,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If a Christian woman and a Christian man, are married, they are allowed to do anything like that, if you can, go onto the mars hill website, make sure it is Mark Driscolls one, he has done a sermon series called real marriage, the is a sermon called CAN WE, it talks about what is ok, sex wise within marriage, also try Christian sex books. Oral sex is fine once your married.

Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Once you're married, go to town. God made everyone with different interests and desires, in and out of the bedroom.

Well....yes, 'go to town' yet with some common sense/respect for your Spouse/ respect for God in staying away from perversion / and making sure privacy is gauranteed whether inside or outside the home.

Upvote 0

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
< Staff Edit >

Sex should be an act of love, and kindness to your spouse, meet their needs, the bible doesn't say and you shouldn't worry about it. Just don't violate your conscience or your spouses conscience, never ask them to do anything they don't want to do and never ever make them feel dirty, ashamed, used, abused... any of that. It is an act of giving to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Bible is silent on this, and I believe that's for a reason. :)

Actually it's rumored the songs of Solomon is a sexual book in the bible I lean towards it I take the bible literal

Upvote 0

ezeric

HE loves me too.
Mar 2, 2010
Canada but really in JESUS! (in HIS Covenant)
Visit site
✟12,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know that any form of sexual contact before marriage is wrong but what about after the marriage.

Brother are you in a wheelchair?

Somethings I noticed, are wrong for some and right for others.
Its a BIG Kingdom!

The only rule is "Everything is done in love." what is best for others. (not self)
There are different cultures, and people have been through different circumstances.

Ask DAD (the LORD, your FATHER) what, if and should you.
HE will answer in GRACE to you - because that is how HE speaks, and who HE is!

If I'm stepping out of bounds with my question to you, sorry, I'm just trying to be open to the leading of the SPIRIT of GRACE.

Bless you brother.

-eric

The Exchanged Life

Upvote 0

StubbsBoy

Sep 25, 2012
Bahamas
✟7,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In regards to your question I strongly believe that whatever you do in a marriage always remember God. If the reason you are doing it is just for pleasure for you and your wife then no need to worry. Just always remember not to get caught up in the world and do everything the world does. Always have a limit on how far you and your wife will take things and not to give the enermy no power. The enermy is lurking and trying his very best to cast his seductive spirit on God's people. Remember who resides inside you and always listen to when God is speaking to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I always liked what my Pastor said...

If Jesus suddenly appeared in the room while you and your spouse were having sex, would you feel ashamed? Dirty? Would you say "he made me do this!" or something similar?

If so... you probably don't understand that God made and supports sex and it isn't something to hide or feel ashamed of.

It isn't something dirty that we are simply excused to go do with the lights off and without talking about... it's something God made and we should glory in having, it's something he wants us to do and thoroughly enjoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If your married then it doesn't matter how you "enjoy" each other. That the point of being married.< Staff Edit> Most important thing to remember while nothing is really off limit, whatever you do needs to be approved of by your spouse. Forcing them to do something they don't want to is wrong on so many levels. < Staff Edit >

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Over 2 yrs. ago my husband lost his left leg in an accident
that happened at work.
He has a lot of on-going issues with his "stump" and he's limited
to wearing his prosthetic leg between 2-3 hrs. each day.-- which means
he spend much of his time in his wheelchair.
In November- it will be 3 yrs. since his accident/loss of limb.

In like two more days we celebrate our 10th anniversary!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat ON
1784842-857949-woman-s-summer-red-straw-hat-sea-shells-and-modern-sunglasses-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
This thread has undergone a cleanup. It is quite possible another cleaning may take place. If you notice a post of yours missing it was removed in the cleanup. Please remember the board rules when posting. Stick to the topic at hand and please do not debate. Remember to keep your answers as clean as possible. Do not become graphic. Thank you and may you have a blessed day.
Mod Hat Off

Reactions: twob4me
Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Depends on your own standards, and what you can believe.

I do not think healthy relationships are based on sex, though.

Sex is carnal, like going to the bathroom. If we had so many public considerations on rules and "what is okay and not okay to do" with going to the bathroom... I think that the same sorts of feelings of "eww", "eek", and such would arise.

And that kind of uneasy feeling could be turned into "this is a bad feeling from God meaning we are WRONG."

Reality is, it is just stuff we shouldn't sit around and daydream about all the time.

It is a desire of this world, and as Jesus pointed out, desires and worries can block and choke out the spiritual, which disempowers us in our prayers and all of our lives.

Upvote 0